[ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Book:: Solus Snippets
Author:: Katopark
Reviewer:: JungFayZay

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Title: 5/5

There couldn't be a better title for this book. It matches perfectly with the story.

Cover: 4/5

The cover did look a bit messy but it was eye-catching. The color contrast, the overall spooky mood, and everything fit together, while it seemed a bit chaotic.

Description: 10/10

The description makes up for what the cover slightly lacks. I’ve never loved a description more than I’ve loved this description. It kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it. And by the end of it, I wanted to know what all the intensity was about. So, it most definitely served its purposes.

Protagonist usage: 4/5

Having read the Book Thief, I can say that I liked this version of Death more than the original version. Sorry if I seem biased but I loved all of the characters. Fores, Taylor, Alaric; every character had their role and I loved that. I loved how the incidents mostly were centered around Taehyung without seeming boring.

Plot: 10/10

I have nothing to say except perfect!

Flow: 20/20

Again, flawless. I have nothing to add.

Character development:  9/10

Here's the thing I loved the most about this book. No matter how minor or brief the character was, everyone had their development. Taehyung's mother, Fores, Taylor, Taehyung himself, and Death; were growing as incidents passed by, and being able to do that without making the story seem fast-paced is a huge achievement.

Grammar and vocals: 15/15

One word: Flawless. I didn't find anything out of place.

Writing style: 10/10

The writing style is something that I would applaud because it was neither too dark nor sarcastic or even too humorous; the writing style caught the nonchalant mood that death would have. With the occasional reluctance to admit that Death did care for Taehyung more than she let on. To catch the perfect essence of a character is so complicated just through writing; I have nothing but praise.

Overall: 5/5

Some books just catch you in a daze. This is one of those books. I genuinely can’t find a flaw with this book. Everything; starting from the graphics to the writing style and grammar is perfect. The pace was wonderful and I liked reading it;

Personal enjoyment: 4/5

I deem myself as someone who isn't a big fan of Dystopian topics which might be the reason I could not thoroughly enjoy the book; despite it being amazing! I mostly avoid dystopian, angsty, and heavy topics which is the only way I could not enjoy the book just as much. But generally speaking; this book has everything to get addicted to.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Total marks: 96/100

Don't forget to follow your reviewer and vote for the chapter!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

・✫・゜・°