[ 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Author: SongYeEun2500
Book: They Skedaddled
Reviewer: Euphoricsync

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Title: 5/5

The title is catchy. I mean not in a sense of appealing but surely a unique title for a story. I like how you created a bit of suspense in the story, surely a good start.

Cover: 2/5

As much as I was surprised and had a good start the cover did disappoint me. The cover represents the old chick-style fashion of a Wattpad the style. I would have encouraged if the aesthetics matched, but that's not the case here too. Perhaps the whole cover represented a segmented collage of three 2 dimension pictures. I hope that a good cover is being made up.

Description: 9/10

I like how the description is filled with the awards and the laurels the book gathered. It brings up great charisma to the reader to read it, but about the blurb part. I am not content with it. I did find some minor errors in the writing style which is convenient if the blurb is despised but if a reader is taking a serious note about the book, your blurb may become your budget weakness.

Protagonist usage: 5/5

The protagonist's usage is at the pinpoint. I can't help but just remember how the first 15 chapters I have read are effortlessly gaining me good character development + protagonist usage development. Truly an art!

Plot: 10/10

The plot! Oh, God! Perhaps the most unique plot, I had already read this book twice while judging it, but oh dear the plot is very unique. I hope you managed the theorem of science along with the story. Quite a sci-fi type of plot!

Flow: 20/20

As I said in the protagonist development part, this book seems in such a good flow. The timings, the dialogues exchange, the talks, the inter feelings of the characters and all were so much looked down upon that it made the book such a piece of the star to the readers.

Character development: 9/10

I like how you keep the characters in touch while the OC is back and forth the time. The emotion that each character engraved was just the chef's kiss but I would like you to improve chapter 20, characters' emotions. I read chapter 20  as the last chapter for the reviewing session but somehow that part of the book didn't seem real or natural at all.  Here I am talking about character development, the grammar is on point, but the characters didn't feel one.

Grammar and vocals: 14/15

I choose a 14 for this sector because of the competitive usage of words like appa and comma. I know right, this book is about them but the Korean fiction of the words just don't fit the storyline although they know how you want to portray it.

Writing style: 9/10

The same reason applies to the writing style as for the grammar and the vocals part. I wished for a bit less usage of those words.  And I would surely like to highlight how you took brief knowledge about all those stuff (science ) you implied in your story. Truly, this part mesmerized me a lot!

Overall : 5/5

Personal enjoyment : 5/5

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Total: 93/100

Don't forget to vote for the chapter and follow our reviewer!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

・✫・゜・°

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋.𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐂.𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐒 :: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 🎉