Chapter 34

After talking to my Dad, I felt like a hundred times lighter. The heaviness in my chest that I've been feeling for weeks is now gone. Instead, for the first time in ten years, I feel...happy.

I walked to the car park and immediately spotted Devin's shiny black Shelby mustang. I went to the driver's side and leaned on the open window and waited for him to acknowledge me, but he didn't say anything.

He's wearing his Ray Bans, so I couldn't see where he's looking. And then I noticed his lips were slightly parted.

He's asleep. I giggled quietly.

I leaned further into the open window and pressed my lips on his. I knew he was already awake when he kissed me back. Well, actually, he didn't just kiss me back. He was "kissing" me back. His right arm reached for my neck as he continued his assault on my lips.

Erm...yeah he's totally awake now.

Devin paused to take his Ray bans off.

"You just kissed me without looking. What if I'm a strange girl stalking you for years or worst what if I'm a guy?" I joked.

Devin smirked. "I know it was you." His eyes dropped to my lips. He moved closer to me and then slowly lick the corner of my lips. "I know what you taste like..."

"Get in." Devin demanded. I stepped back as he opened the door on his side.

"Devin, I don't think we can..." I hesitated. I know what he's thinking, it is daylight for god's sake.

"Of course, we can..." He said as he grabbed my hips and helped me to sit on his lap. He closed door and window behind me and adjusted his seat to lean back a little before his hands returned to my sides.

"Fuck, you're so hot." His grip on my waist tightened. "Thank god my windows are tinted," he said, almost growling before grabbing the back of my neck. He pulled me close and started assaulting my lips again.

I started grinding on him as I felt the fire in between my legs. When I felt the bulge underneath me begin to grow, I placed my hands on his chest and started grinding on him harder and faster.

His hand went south to my behind and squeezed them. "Fuck, baby, that is soo good."

Devin lifted my hips a little and pulled his running shorts down. He slid a condom on his member in one quick move and pushed me down to sit on it. I started grinding on him again, deep and fast, making sure I hit all my pleasure spots. "Fuck, yes, baby." He growled.

Devin leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He pulled my hair back. It hurts, but it's so good at the same time. "Look at me", he commanded. I did as I've been told and locked my eyes on him. Devin's hips started moving as he gained control of the movement. "Fuck yes. Keep your eyes on me, Sam." He said as he pulled my hair back once more, sending electricity to my entire body. He continued to pound on me hard and fast, and I was so close to my release.

"Oh my god, Dev. I'm so close...please..." I begged.

Devin reached for the hem of my shirt and lifted it just enough to expose my chest. He tugged on the right side of my bra and sucked on my right breast, and gently bit my nipple as my breast sprang free. My body shivered erratically as I reached my climax. "Aahhh..."

"Fuuuck..." Devin growled as he reached his release. "Fuck, baby, that was awesome." He said as he fixed my bra and lowered down my shirt.

"It was..." I said and leaned down to kiss him. We probably stayed in that position, kissing for another ten minutes.

"What are our plans today? I think we can go shopping? I just need to get some stuff. I said.

"You know...Westfield has a huge underground car park..."Devin replied with a seductive grin.