Chapter 1

Welcome welcome to Flashing Lights! Just a little information before we begin. This is starting in 2018, a little bit after Avengers: Infinity War was released. Just wanted to let y'all know :)

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

"And the kids had already gone home

And I bet you were in bed

Yeah, I bet you were in bed

And she was in mine

Yeah, I fucked your mom, too."

I laugh into the microphone when I see everyone chanting the recitative lyrics with me, then screaming once it gets to the chorus yet again. The crowd is losing it, mosh pits are forming, people reaching up to touch me. My feet carry me to the edge of the stage while I scream-sing into the mic of one of my current hit songs, chugging a beer in between verses while beads of sweat form on my skin and dribble down to my chin, to my elbows, everywhere, but in the best way possible.

When we finish the last song of the set I breathe out heavily into the mic, "Ah, you guys. I'm wiped, you make a lovely crowd," I smile when they scream once again and laugh gleefully.

"Alright alright," I make a gesture with my hand to settle them while I look back at my band members and wave my arms towards them, "Give it up for Jo, Kat, and Raven!"

Applause erupts for the band while I stand proudly, overjoyed with the turnout tonight and the band's performance. I knew it was going to be a good night, we haven't had a show like this in weeks. Crowds are always great for us but tonight was something else, I can't even explain it. The second we came for our sound check I knew it, I knew that the rest of this night would be full of excitement, success, joy, and a sense of fullness.

"Now, let's give it up for our leading bitch, Y/N!"

Jo smirks at me while the crowd blows up in cheers for me. I bow dramatically and blow kisses, sighing happily, taking the moment in.

"And we have been, The Rose!"

We all wave and bow before the lights on the stage go out, allowing us to quickly rush off and head backstage. The staff hands us all towels and water bottles. We head to our dressing room and I take my spot on the couch, waiting for Jo to sit down before I lower my legs onto her lap, groaning while I wipe the sweat from my forehead.

"That was such a great show," Kat chugs a water and reaches onto the snack table, shoving a handful of M & M's into her mouth.

"It really was," Raven smiles and fiddles with her drum sticks, twirling them in the air, dancing through her fingers.

"I say we celebrate. Manhattan is calling our names," I smirk and sip on my water.

Jo shrugs, "I'm down."

Once the others agree, we all throw on quick clothes and head outside.