Chapter 44

Attendance Time!

Shorter chapter, but wanted to update for you nasties ;)

Scarlett POV

Their lips are moving down my neck as her hands slip off my sweats. I whimper at the feeling of them sucking on my weak point where my neck meets my collarbone.

The couch is soft to the touch but Y/N's hands are even softer, touching me in all the right places.

A fire continues to catch on every single nerve being grazed like kindling being added. The small flame grows rapidly as I reach under their shirt and grab the hem, pulling it up and over her head.

Our eyes meet and it's nothing short of a sweet moment, a cumulation of longing and reunion, of love and loss. We may have lost what we had before, but that doesn't mean we can't try and rebuild it, and make an even better home for our love to grow.

Her fingers slip under my underwear and slide them down to my ankles that I kick off and pull them back up to me, fumbling my hands for their shorts, pulling them down along with her boxers.

Y/N kisses my lips, completely jumbling my current thoughts, melting every inch of my brain while they take their own bottoms off, smiling into my mouth when they feel my own smile forming.

We part and Y/N breathes out huskily, kissing my jaw, my neck, my collarbone, pulling me up so they can remove my shirt, groaning lightly when she sees I didn't put a bra on.

"I almost forgot how amazing it is that you don't sleep with a bra on."

Chuckling, I shake my head and run my fingers through her hair, "It's more freeing, unlike you who sleeps with a chest crushing sports bra on. I like sleeping without a bra."

"And thank God for that, Doll," Y/N whispers, making us both laugh as quietly as possible to not wake Rose upstairs before they kiss me again, this time at the top of my breast.

I bite down on my lip as my body lights up with fired up nerves, every millimeter buzzing and dancing with excitement and pleasure; hunger and desire.

My eyes glance down, seeing Y/N's already hard dick and I can feel my mouth watering up at the sight.

I didn't realize just how badly I missed this, missed them.

We aren't losing ourselves to pure fire and hunger, it's sensual, caring, slow, and swirling with passion.

My hands grab their cheeks, pulling them back into my lips, both of us whimpering at how intense the feeling is this time. We've gone months without going further than just a kiss.

I can feel myself pulsing with want, no, need for them. The pulsation begins at a slow pace down there at first, but when I feel her dick brush up against my thigh, it gets stronger, more demanding.

The feeling causes me to arch my back, whimpering as the desperation grows, the need to be as close to them as possible. I reach for something to grip but remember we are on a couch so I latch onto her back instead, digging my nails into their skin which, just as I remember, earns me a pleasurable wince from Y/N.

"Fuck I missed that," Y/N breathes and I groan, nodding when her hands start to massage my breasts.

Their fingers squeeze my nipples, making me moan and writhe a bit but Y/N holds me in place, smiling down at me.

My heart thumps loudly in my chest, slapping against my ribcage. I swear I can hear Y/N's heart too. We are both overwhelmed with emotion, with such desire for one another and admiration.

My core pulses harder and faster as they move to suck on one of my nipples, her tongue swirling around the pink bud, flicking it lightly, making a wetness pool between my thighs.