Chapter 7

Attendance time, shitheads :)

Your POV

"Fuck, Y/N! Oh Fuck," Elizabeth pants out as she rides my cock.

My eyes follow the droplet of sweat trailing down between her cleavage and the middle of her stomach until it falls onto my abs. I have her hips in my hands, guiding her while she grinds and bounces.

I can feel my second orgasm coming on and I know for a fact she's about to when her eyes screw shut and her body trembles, walls tightening as she holds out, waiting for my signal.

"That's it, sweets. Wait for daddy," I coo to her while I continue to build up. I sit up, making sure she continues before I lift one hand and reach behind her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair and tugging on it.

She gasps and moans when my lips latch onto her neck, biting and licking up the delicate skin.

"Please, Daddy. I need to...unghhh," Her sweet voice begging me to let her cum only gives me another speed boost and I move to kiss right in the middle of her neck, all the way up to her lips.

I slide my hand to wrap around her throat a little tightly but also delicately before I press my thumb on her bottom lip, pulling it down so that it tilts her head to look at me.

"Cum," I whisper and just like that, her walls break loose and her juices release all over my dick. The feeling of the tightness disappearing sends me into my own orgasm and I burst a load inside of her, earning another loud moan erupting from her lips as she rides out her orgasm.

I help her come down before she follows me downwards to lay on my chest.

"Told you this is better than a workout," She mumbles with a giggle, kissing my lips.

My chest vibrates with low laughter, fingers brushing her hair behind her ears so I can get a good look at that sweet face of hers.

"I never admit to defeat," I chuckle and she huffs, then rolls off of me to stand up and go to the bathroom to shower.

"Thank god for my IUD. You would've made me have triplets by now," She says as she grabs towels, tossing me one.

"When we first started doing this, you begged me to cum inside of you, don't act like you don't love it. You chose this lifestyle, Lizzie." I smile, following her into the shower and she smiles, looking my body up and down, fingers tracing the tattoos on my arms and back before she helps soap me up.

"I suppose you're right about that."

"When am I ever wrong?" I raise an eyebrow expectantly down at her which only gets an eye roll before she allows me to soap her up, then wash ourselves off.

"Have you heard from Scarlett?" I ask while she puts shampoo in her hair, then hands it to me with furrowed eyebrows as she rinses her hair clean.

"We got brunch last week. Why? She still not talking to you?"

I chew on my lip anxiously, massaging the shampoo into my hair and trading places with Elizabeth to rinse.

"No. It's been 3 weeks and nothing. I tried texting and calling but there's never a response. I'm getting worried about her."

Lizzie looks down in thought but shrugs, "I don't know, we finished filming the movie last week, that was when we got brunch. I haven't really heard from her since we wrapped. Maybe she's just laying low. Give it time, I'm sure she'll reach out soon. Scarlett likes to disappear from time to time."

Humming in understanding, I still feel a queasiness in my gut, like something's off. That last day we spent together was so weird. It was great up until we left the recording studio and once Jo mentioned Colin, she got all quiet and standoff-ish.