Chapter 33

Attendance Time!

Your POV

I stand aside while Scarlett does a few interviews alone. And my God does she look gorgeous. She is absolutely glowing and I can tell she knows it, which only makes her even hotter.

"Hey stranger," A light voice says from behind me.

When I turn around and see Lizzie, a smile breaks out and she comes in for a hug without missing a beat. I kiss the side of her head and we pull apart, giving me a good look at her beautiful emerald dress.

"Bangs, huh?" I chuckle and touch her bangs, playing with them to get a rise out of her which works because she slaps my hand away with a playful glare.

"Where'd you get the suit? Thought your closet only consisted of leather jackets, ripped jeans and band tees."

We walk together and I gasp, placing a hand over my chest in faux hurt while scanning the area, making sure that Scarlett is still in sight before I look back at Lizzie, "So hurtful, Olsen. I'll have you know I have a wide array of fancy attire. I have my nice band tees and the nice ripped jeans."

"Saying 'nice' before those items doesn't make them fancy," She comments and I just laugh along with her until Scarlett comes over to us and nearly tackles Lizzie with a hug.

I can hear fans cheering at their interaction and when they pull away the two ladies drool over each other and blurt out a plethora of compliments that completely confuse my small brain.

Casting my gaze over the center again, I can see Mackie messing with Sebastian and a very clearly drunk Chris Evans poking Robert's face while he gives an interview. There's so much joy in this room.

There's a glow in here, a bright prideful air hanging over everyone's heads. I can only imagine how proud the entire cast is of this film and I can't wait to see it for myself.

Scarlett has been nervous that it would flop. It's her and Lizzie's thing, to think that every film they work on to be a complete dud.

But I can already tell by the energy here that the film is going to be a smash box office hit. Probably break some records, too. I wouldn't be surprised.

Then again, my official girlfriend is in the movie, so of course it will be amazing. Even though I'm pretty sure Natasha dies. Scarlett has tried to keep it a secret but I can tell from the emotions she's been feeling lately, and that day I saw her in Lizzie trailer after she filmed a scene.

She was in tears.

But then again, it's Marvel. I'm sure they'll bring her back somehow. I mean in the comics people die like 50 times yet somehow still come back to life.

And then there's the whole multiverse thing but I don't even know if they would go down that kind of route.

Would they?

"Scarlett, Y/N!" Chris comes over to us and smiles cheekily while I chuckle, "Someone pre-gamed."

"You know it, champ. Here," He pulls out a little flask and gestures it to me.

Instantly I can smell tequila. Silver. Patrón.

While I unscrew the top and take a swig, the feeling of eyes burning into the side of my skull catches my attention. I glance to Lizzie as I swallow and hand it back to Chris but she does not look pleased.

"It's like 4 pm, Y/N."

"And? Chris is drinking. It's called day-drinking, Lizzie Bear," I give her cheek a squeeze but she just rolls her eyes and sighs, "Whatever you say."