Chapter 45

Heyoo! You know what to do :)

Your POV

"Y/N, Mommy wake up. Mommy!" A tiny little voice jumps at the edge of the bed.

I blink one eye open and see Rose attempting to wake Scarlett and I up. Scarlett groans beside me and breathes out, "Y/N."

"Yeah, on it," I sigh and sit up, looking at Rose tiredly, "What's up, Rosebud?"

The girl smiles beamingly at me and halts her jumping, landing in front of me and picking at the comforter, "I'm hungry."

A small grin teases its way onto my face as I nod, "Alright. Why don't you head downstairs and put on a show. I'll be down in a minute to whip us all up some breakfast, yeah?"

Rose nods aggressively and launches herself at me, hugging me tightly, "Thank you Y/N!"

"Anything for you, Rosebud."

She giggles and jumps off the bed, skipping down the hall to the stairs while I'm left with a very tired Scarlett Johansson.

"You gonna wake up any time soon?" I smirk, poking her cheek and she groans, swatting me away like a fly.

"Go away. You tired me out last night."

"Oh come on, we only had sex for a little bit on the couch. We've done far worse. And I mean hours of you screaming and shaking..."

She gasps and slaps her hand over my mouth, "Rose is downstairs!"

Smiling under her palm, I stick my tongue out and lick it, making her shriek and pull away, "Y/N! You're disgusting."

Her shriek falls into laughter whilst wiping her now wet hand on my t-shirt. I grab her wrist and make a "tsk" sound with my mouth, then pull her closer until our lips touch.

Moving in sync, she pushes more into me, pivoting so that she's in front and pushing my torso down until I'm laying on the bed and Scarlett is straddling my waist.

Few moments pass and I can feel my boxers getting tight, along with Scarlett smiling victoriously into my lips before pulling away.

"Someone's an early riser."

Her hand lands over my mound, stroking me through the light fabric, causing me to breathe out a long breath, staring at her smooth motions, my dick only getting harder at the touch.

Compared to last night, the look she's giving me now is much more devious and daring. It makes my heart race in my chest and my dick twitch with excitement.

But Rose is waiting for us downstairs.

And I know that Scarlett is doing this on purpose for waking her up.

"You're a mean, mean lady," I frown and she just giggles like an evil little child.

"Maybe. But you love me."

She pauses after saying it, her eyes going slightly wider with realization and it brings me to a heart-stopping moment. Sweat threatens to bead on my skin as my mind thinks about all the times I have wanted to tell her that last night. All the times I've wanted to say it these past few weeks.

Sure she said it in her Instagram caption, but we haven't said it to each other in what feels like a lifetime.

But now she's lead me into it, and we are back together. We don't have to start from scratch and jump back to the awkward stage of fearing the word "love".

"That I do. But you're still mean," I smirk, playing it off cool, hoping it eases any awkward tension we seem to have clouding around us lately.

Clearly it works because she relaxes and grins, "I love you too."