Chapter 13

I realized I messed up the timeline a little bit. I mixed up 2018 and 2019 but just go with it🤧 Guess Little Women is now coming out in 2018 for this story. Oh well.

Also ⚠️trigger warning for this chapter⚠️ Read carefully please.

Scarlett POV

The interview came out last night. And I couldn't sleep the entire night. After that kiss, I felt like I was back in middle school ogling over my crush. Rose even asked why I was smiling so much. She begged me to let her stay up to watch the interview so I allowed it.

She has a new found obsession with Y/N. Well...not so new. Ever since the day in the park, Rose has been absolutely obsessed with them.

All she wants to do is go see them perform live. She says that she should go on tour with them next time since "Y/N named her band after me." I thought it was cute.

Y/N also reinforced those thoughts by agreeing with her and confirming the band name theory, even though I know the real meaning behind the name.

When I drop Rose off at school I get a text from Lizzie telling me to meet her for coffee. I secretly thank whoever it is up above for Lizzie being able to read my thoughts. Caffeine is exactly what I need right now.

I text her back and open up my Instagram quickly before I drive away, looking through my feed.

I secretly snuck my way back onto social media, though. I want to interact with fans more, plus seeing Y/N's feed is more than satisfying. They are all for posting an aesthetic, and really cool videos of her messing with beats and lyrics.

Anyways.

Coffee.

By the time I get there, the paparazzi are waiting and I have to put on my hat and sunglasses to avoid face shots, even though it's obvious it's me. I didn't get much of a chance to do any makeup today and I don't wanna hear shit about it.

I almost pause on my way in when I hear someone ask "How do you feel about the pictures?"

What pictures?

Elizabeth waves me over and hands me a cup, "I already got you yours. Figured I'd save you the trouble."

"You are a lifesaver," I breathe out and sip on the coffee, seeing eyes on me everywhere. Normally I'm used to being looked at but this just feels excessive.

When I put my cup down, even Lizzie's looking at me but it's with these sad eyes, like the look you give to a puppy that got injured. What the hell is going on?

"Okay, what the hell. Why are you staring at me like that? And why is everyone staring at me like I'm a freaking kicked puppy?"

Her eyes slightly widen but not enough to grab even more unwanted attention. Elizabeth ducks her head a little lower and looks up at me, "You mean...you haven't seen the pictures?"

That paparazzi guy. He said something about pictures.

"What...um. What pictures? The pap outside said something too. What are you talking about?"

Now her eyes get even more sad and my heart is practically falling to my fucking toes. What could these pictures possibly be? A bad angle of me?

When Lizzie unlocks her phone and starts opening Twitter my nerves spike. My eyes glue to her hands, like they're all I can look at as she scrolls and stops on a tweet. Her finger taps on it and it opens up, showing 4 sets of images. She taps again and the first image takes up her full screen.

Before she turns the screen to me she takes a glance around and sighs, lowering the brightness on her screen and sliding it towards me.

I keep my eyes on her, my heartbeat pounding in my ears completely off tempo. It feels like the worst song ever created has begun to play in my life, starting with that horrible drumming in my ears.