Chapter 62

I AM BACKKKKK. Hope you enjoy ;) Especially towards the end ;)

Also little reminder before you read the fun part: Scarlett is on birth control so another child ain't coming right now😂

Anygays, enjoy!

Your POV

Walking the red carpet with Scarlett never gets old. I like it when she gets the attention and adoration, and I like being the one by her side. Though she was nervous to come to the premiere, scared that people won't like her character's stand-alone film, the excitement of being here has finally settled in on her and that sparkle has returned to her eyes.

Every interview has been rewarding and she answers with the utmost grace that I have always admired. There's a confidence to her that I strive to have when talking about my own work. She brings Florence to a few interviews and together their chemistry is incredible, just absolutely stunning.

Anyone can see their dynamic will only make for a perfect film with them playing as sisters, their light banter, their love for one another. Seeing them interact outside of the flashing lights is even more proof.

Florence looks up to Scarlett like a little sister would and I know Scarlett feels the same, like Florence is her own sibling and it's endearing to witness.

"Y/N, Scarlett! Over here!"

While I am escorting her down the carpet more to get to other interviewers, we turn at our names and smile at photographers. Scarlett's hand is wrapped around my arm delicately, her body close enough that I can smell her lavender-like perfume.

I glance down at her, my eyes breathing in the little sweeping winged eyeliner on both sides, the sparkling eyeshadow that draws out the green in her gaze, the pale pink lipstick that makes her lips irresistible, nearly begging for my attention.

The corner of her mouth twitches up into a heart tingling tease. I can already feel that her eyes are about to look towards me and once they do, the butterflies roam free.

Everything begins to fade around us; I don't even think about the cameras watching, the movie we are going to see, my tour in a few weeks, nothing. All I can think about and see is her.

Just her.

And like she has done countless times, she speaks to me through that look. The words form so clearly between us, an unspoken communication that no one else could translate.

Taking her words under consideration, I respond by closing the little space between us, feeling how she sighs into my lips, her body physically deflating from the previous stress of appearing in front of thousands.

Her tongue just barely pokes out, brushing over mine before we pull apart, dropping ourselves back onto the reality of earth.

The feeling of her soft, warm palm landing gently onto my cheek fuels me with an energy indescribable. I can feel the cool metal of the engagement ring on my skin and hear her heart-warming laughter as the photographers all cheer and beg us to show it off. So we do.

I place my hand atop hers, fiddling with the ring before placing a soft kiss to her forehead and turn us to the cameras, Scarlett happily showing off the diamond on her ring finger with rosy cheeks.

After a few more poses and spot interviews, we are directed inside for the film. I sit beside Scarlett and Florence sits on the other side of her, practically bouncing in her seat with excitement.

I turn my attention to the screen, not blind to the fact that Scarlett continuously glances over at me for my reactions and after the opening credits roll in a terrifying yet incredible sequence, I raise an eyebrow towards her and she flashes a guilty smile, attempting to look away.