Chapter 12

You know what to do 🖤

Your POV

We released the music video at midnight and the three girls have rehearsal and recordings for songs in the making while my manager sent me to James Corden's show along with Scarlett to discuss the video.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the very lovely Scarlett Johansson and Y/N Mitchell!"

Scarlett and I walk out, smiling and waving at the screaming crowd and I gesture towards Scarlett's spot on the couch, patting the material to act like I'm wiping the spot off for her.

The actress smiles at me and I can feel my heart do a few flips in my chest but I push down the butterflies and focus on greeting James with a warm hug.

We sit down and he sighs, "Man it is great to see you. And the both of you together! How did this come to be? You just met Scarlett one day and said 'hey, wanna be in a music video?'"

I laugh at that and look to Scarlett who also laughs but shakes her head, "We actually met a few months back. It was after The Rose had a concert and Y/N and the members all came to a club I happened to be at. We got to talking and not long after we became good friends."

Well that's one way to describe it. Good friends who jumped each other's bones two weeks ago in a makeup trailer.

We haven't done anything since, much to my disappointment. But I got over it. I saw Lizzie the other day...and last night. And again this morning.

Should I feel shitty for having sex with Scarlett while also sleeping with Lizzie constantly?

Nah, Scarlett is still with Colin Jackass Jost and Lizzie and I have an agreement.

Totally chill.

"That is brilliant. And Y/N, you wrote this song, correct? 'Feelings' right?"

I nod and hear the crowd start cheering for me which brings me a sense of pride in my lyrics.

"Yes, yes I did, James."

The man nods and pauses for a moment, looking between us, "Alright. Now I need to ask you two something."

And here we go.

He pulls out a framed image of Scarlett and I in the music video, the part where my finger is under her chin and she's staring at me with the look that nearly made me wanna give up on filming and rip her clothes off.

I couldn't help myself. I saw the effect I was having on her and it gave me such an intense sense of confidence. So I just...went with it.

Clearly it worked out for me.

"You two look great," He smiles but there's a twinkle of amusement and deviousness in his eyes that makes my nerves pick up.

"Thank you, but that's all the makeup team. They did a great job," Scarlett says and everyone starts clapping, pulling me out of my nerves for a moment.

I glance at her and she sends me an unspoken message to relax with just her eyes. Sometimes I forget how often she does these sorts of things, she is used to stuff like this. I should be too but she's been in the flashing lights longer than I have.

"Right, yes, of course. But I was talking more about you two in general. This video is very...what's the word for it?" James mumbles and I chuckle, embracing the moment instead of letting it freak me out and finish for him, "Sexy? Gay? Amazing?"

Everyone "whoops" and cheers, making Scarlett put her hand over her mouth while she laughs but I notice a small blush creeping up on her cheeks. James notices, too.