Chapter 20

Check in time!

Scarlett POV

Y/N's hands move all over my body, pulling down my dress so that I can step out of it. That's when they see the lace thong I have on but no bra, making her bite down on her lip.

"You are going to be the death of me."

"Well that'd be no fun," I pout, then jump up for her to catch me. They kiss me hungrily, not wasting a moment of time exploring my mouth. My breasts bounce as they move me towards the bed, placing me down on it with care.

My head tilts back, digging into the pillow when her lips latch onto my neck, leaving a trail all the way down to my breasts.

"Fuck Y/N," I groan, gripping onto the sheets tightly as she takes a nipple into their mouth, their fingers squeezing and playing with the other one.

My back arches just a bit at the feeling of her sucking and licking my sensitive buds. I twist the sheets in my hands, biting down on my lip to suppress my moans but it's no use once I feel their fingers drag up my desperate center.

"For me, darling? You shouldn't have," They husk, feeling the wetness through my thong before she pulls it down past my knees.

My eyes lock onto them, the hunger building more and more. I glance down and see the bulge in her pants, causing my mouth to water at the sight of the now tight dress pants.

Y/N moves down my body and grips my waist, tapping her thumbs against my lower abdomen. I watch as they move their mouth lower, kissing up my inner thighs, causing a buzz to start throughout my nerves and skin

"Y/N" I whimper needily, one of my hands reaching out to grab them but she just grabs the hand and pulls it down, forcing me to feet my own wetness.

The action is done with intense eye contact and a devious smirk, making my insides stir and the wetness to only grow stronger.

"Feel how ready you are for me? You're such a good girl," She whispers.

I cannot stop the whimper escaping my lips at that statement. A powerful throbbing starts, begging for them to have their way with me, to make me feel the way I felt in that trailer. To make me hers for the night.

She lifts my hand back up, then leans in, taking the coated fingers into their mouth, tongue swirling around the digits as my mouth drops open, watering at the vision before me.

Y/N hums in satisfaction, then places my hand back on the bed, "You taste fantastic. Now, you going to try and interrupt me again? Or are you going to be a good girl?"

My body almost squirms at the question, the submissive side of me screaming and folding to their commands. However, my stubborn dominant side refuses to give in, not obliging to the questions and orders.

"I don't know, what's the fun in that?" I mutter with a low smirk.

Y/N's eyes go dark with lust before she tilts me to the side a bit, raises her hand and slaps my ass. The force and the crazy pleasurable pain brings out a guttural moan. I have to bite down on my lip again to keep myself under control.

"You going to listen now?"

I can't give in. They can't win.

Groaning, I shake my head, smiling, secretly hoping she spanks me again because oh Christ did it feel good.

"Disobeying me? You think that's okay?"

Holy fuck, they are going to absolutely ruin me. And I want them to. More than anything right now. I'm throbbing, desperate to feel them touch me and fuck me.