Chapter 28

All Imma say for this one is...you're welcome.

Your POV

"Oh fuck," Scarlett pants in the elevator while I kiss down her neck with one hand squeezing her ass.

She tilts her head back and digs her nails into my back, making me grab her hands and lock them above her head against the wall.

"What if-what if someone sees?" She mumbles, her nerves for being caught overpowering but I just smile and shrug.

"We give them a show. They'll get to see me making you scream my name, Doll."

Her eyes darken, lids hooding deeper, our hearts pounding against our chests until she grabs me and pushes me, walking us back to the other side of the elevator car.

When my back slams against it I grunt but don't have much more time because she crashes our lips together, hands wandering lower on me.

"I told you I'd be ripping this outfit off of you," She breathes out and starts undoing the belt and buttons.

When her hand cups my bulge through the pants, I ball my hands into fists and bite down on my lip to suppress a moan.

But she hears, and she uses it to her advantage.

Her dark greens swirl with a hunger and a thirst, head tilting as she catches her breath in the small box we are in.

"And here I thought you were the one in control, darling?"

Staring in surprise of her dominant side, my lip quivers as I open my mouth to speak but she just comes closer and bites down on my bottom lip, forcing a groan out of my mouth. My body quakes with desire for her, hands fiddling with her pant zipper until the elevator dings and the doors open.

We both jump apart and look at the entrance, seeing Lizzie and Jo staring at us with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

Instantly, my cheeks burn with guilt of being caught and Jo makes a loud gagging sound while Elizabeth just snorts, "Well that's certainly an interesting view."

Scarlett is now stood on the other side of the elevator with cheeks probably brighter than mine. I can see the pulsing vein in her neck from over here, the blood rushing, the adrenaline. And it all makes the moment even hotter.

The two step in and I clear my throat, "Sorry," I mumble and Lizzie chuckles, "Please. Don't apologize. We've done it in way worse places."

Her comment makes my eyes go even wider and Scarlett stares between us, the lust remaining but the jealousy bubbling. I open my mouth to speak but Scarlett beats me to it.

"Oh yeah? Like where?"

Jo stares down at the floor, slightly leaning towards me to whisper, "This is awkward." I just sigh and shake my head, "It's not important–" "Bathroom of a mall, in a movie theater, airplane, the beach, oh that one time on the ferry."

She laughs and looks to me, but I just close my eyes, knowing it'll only make Scarlett's jealousy turn up even more, which means her anger will amplify more. When I open my eyes, Lizzie is looking at me still, but I just shake my head, trying to remember all of us are decently drunk and we are stuck in an elevator.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to–" "Okay! I'm going to um...just...yeah. Liz?" Jo looks to Lizzie who gulps and clears her throat, "I am so sorry you guys. That was...completely out of line. I-so sorry." Scarlett snorts and looks to me with raised eyebrows and a dark look to her eyes while I just smile smally.

"It's fine. Seriously," I whisper and she gives me a sympathetic look before Jo drags her out and the doors shut.

A heavy silence fills the area, a looming feeling lingering in the air while we stand on opposite sides of the elevator. I imagine she is thinking about it, all of it. The shared intimate moments I once had with Elizabeth.