Chapter 11

Hi :)

First of all, you're welcome in advance ;)

Second of all, if you start the video and listen along or even watch it, pretend that Desi (Hayley's love interest) is Scarlett, and you are Hayley 😊

Scarlett POV

It's no big deal. We are just finally shooting the video today, I'm in the makeup trailer, camera crew is getting some behind the scenes footage, and Y/N is sitting across from me getting their makeup done.

It's no big deal.

Besides the fact that she looks hot as hell with their platinum hair pulled up into a ponytail, undercut gleaming at me, her outfit showing off their perfect 6-pack abs.

It's no big deal.

Y/N has been doing a killer job directing everything, getting everything in order to the vision she imagined. They've been working so closely with every single person working their asses off to make this video come to life.

The rest of the band is supporting their friend with her creative vision, looking about as proud of them as I am.

We get through separate interviews for the behind the scenes footage, I introduce myself and talk about the video and the band's effort and work.

When we get to filming and Y/N is dancing around me, the darkness of the location and the lighting forces my entire body to focus on her.

"I'm sorry that I care, care"

I look down with a hint of a smile on my lips, attempting to avoid looking at Y/N while she comes up beside me after handing me my phone.

"I'm sorry that I care, care"

Brushing my hair behind my ear, I give her a teasing glare, then turn away, hopping up on the sidewalk, walking along with my eyes glued to their perfect figure dancing with flow like a running tide.

"It's really not that fair, fair"

They dance in front of me now while I strut off the sidewalk and down the street, then turns around, stopping me in place.

My breath catches as our eyes lock, I feel my whole body freeze up under her intense gaze.

"I can't help but care"

Her eyes glimmer with flirtatious play, making my chest flutter. The corner of their mouth lifts in a teasing smirk, one that I want only to be given to me. Even though we are acting, I cannot help whatever it is my body is reacting to right now with her.

I bite my lip as I stare at her, then follow along with the counts, turning on my heel to walk away from them.

"I over-communicate and feel too much"

I just complicate it when I say too much

I laugh about it, dream about that casual touch"

Y/N grabs my hand and places it on her shoulder, holding it while she lip-syncs. The feeling of our skin touching, even just being our hands, is enough to make me want to throw her against the wall right now and attack their lips.

"Sex is fire, sick and tired of acting all tough."

She lifts my hand and uses it to hold themself in place while she twirls under it, smiling at me brightly. I pull them slightly closer, then the colored lights kick in as the bass drops and we start dancing in sync.

"I'm hooked on all these feelings"

I stare at them with my lips slightly parted, nervous but excited for our next move. Her eyes are now darker, hooded with a look that makes my insides twist and tingle.