Tododeku

It's been such a stressful day. First we had to do hero training on a normal day it would be fine but Aizawa-sensei was angry this morning. Then Mic-sensei assigned a 3-page essay. I really just wanted to go back to the dorm and regress with my Daddy. There was only 15 minutes left in school and I was already starting to slip. I looked at Shoto , my daddy, with wide, worry filled eyes. He looked at me immediately realizing what was happening. Thankfully Aizawa-sensei had fallen asleep so Sho came over to me kneeling next to me. "Are you regressed?" I shook my head, whispered, "slipping." He nodded. "Can you wait or do we need to go?" I shook my head no, signaling I couldn't wait. Usually when I regress I become nonverbal and when slipping I barely talk. She nodded again before taking my hand. He walked over to Aizawa-sensei who already know about my regression. He placed a pass we had made in case of emergencies on his desk before leaving. As soon as we had left the room D-Sho picked me up. "Are you okay, baby? You can slip now, you're safe." I nodded before completely regressing. I looked at Daddy, sticking my thumb in my mouth. He chuckled before pulling a binky from a case in his pocket, replacing my finger with it. I happily took it leaning my head onto his shoulder. He began walking to our dorm building, heading for my room. He placed me on the bed, going to my closet to get my little gear. He changed me into a diaper and a blue onesie that had a hood with snowflakes as eyes. I giggled leaning into Daddy's touch, letting myself become completely relaxed.