Erasermic

I should be better. I should be able to help my students. Save them. Not let them get hurt. Not let them witness horrible things. I should be better now. Faster. Stronger. I'm not some kid anymore I'm a hero. My hair wound around my fingers as they met my scalp, gripping the strands and pulling. "I'm a hero. I'm a hero." This mantra repeated as I pulled at my hair." I heard a knock on my door before it opened. "Hey Sho! I wanted to get you some food. You can't only eat juice pouches, you know." He looked at me, immediatly dropping the bag. "Hey, hey bud. What's going on? Why're you pulling your hair?" I shook my head, not letting go of my hair even as he tries to seperate it from my hands. "Why's my little boy hurting himself?" I shook my head again, "I'm not little. Heroes don't need to be little." Hizashi sat next to me, placing his hands on top of mine. "Why don't you need to be little? I think you being little would help right now." I shrugged, "I need to be strong. Can't be strong if I'm little." Hizashi sighed. "You don't need to be strong when you're little. I'll be strong for you." My fingers slowly left my hair as he pulled them away, the urge to slip growing. "I can't be little. I need to be strong for my students." Hizahshi shook his head. "Your students are okay. You don't need to be strong for them right now. You just need to take a break. Then you'll be stronger and feel better. You'll be rested. But your students won't benefit from a teacher who is exhausted." I slowly nodded, leaning into him. "There we go, bud." He pulled me to his chest, rocking the both of us slightly. "You just take a break and we can figure it all out later." I held tightly onto his arm wanting my Papa's comfort. "Papa?" He hummed, kissing my forehead. "I sleepy." I yawned, before becoming enraptured with a strand of his hair that had fallen. I began playing with it as he picked us up. "Well we can't have that can we buddy? So I say we go get Muffins and take a nap." I nodded, looking for the stuffed cat before seeing it on the couch. Hizashi quickly scooped it up, handing it to me. "There we go, bud. Now let's go lay you down for a nap." I leaned my head against his shoulder, chewingon the ear of the stuffed toy. I was layed down on my bed and Hizashi pulled my shoes off before laying down next to me.