Vampire Cuddles

*This chapter is a Shindeku vampire au*
I push the door open quietly, hoping to not wake my husband, Izuku, but finding him sitting in bed. "What are you doing up? You should be asleep, Izuku." He shrugged, smirking, "I thought you'd be hungry so I kept your dinner warm." My eyes rolled at his joke. "You know that's not how it works. But you are delicious so I'll let it pass." He smiled, walking over to me and giving me a kiss. "Well, eat up, Shin." He turned around, letting me wrap my arms around him as he tilted his head. I gently kissed his neck before biting down. He gasped at the bite before relaxing, slowly leaning against me until I was the only thing holding him up. For a few more moments I continued to drink, keeping him upright and paying close attention to his breath. I pulled away, licking the excess blood away and pressing kisses to his neck. "Still there, Izuku?" He hummed, smiling as I held him. "Sometimes I think you do this on purpose. Just to stop thinking for a while." He chuckled, "It works." I smiled against him, "That it does. What was bothering you so much you decides to stay up?" Asking him now, when he was relaxed, always made it easier to get answers from him. "Just Kachaan. He always tries to get under my skin." He turned his head, laying it in my neck. "The only thing getting under you skin is my teeth," I smiled, "but now that you aren't thinking so much let's get you to bed." He hummed and I chuckled. "I'm carrying you, aren't I?" He nodded, "Doesn't the person who makes dinner get to be pampered?" I rolled my eyes as I layed him on the bed, climbing behind him. Even though I had no need for sleep it was always nice to cuddle with him. "Goodnight, Izuku, I love you."