Little Miles w/ CG Hobie Pt. 2

When the fuzziness receded from my head I was still being cradled by Hobie. "I'm sorry, Hobie." He turned his head down to look at me. "What are you sorry for baby bug?" I shook my head. "Not a baby. I'm big right now." He nodded, rubbing my back. "Why are you sorry, Miles?" I moved my head back under his chin. "You shouldn't have had to deal with that." He kissed my head, carefully putting his head back on my own. "I didn't have to do anything. I chose to stay with my baby bug. I could have just left before . But I didn't because I love you." I wrapped my arms around him tighter. "That's a bad idea." He squeezed me into his chest. "Why would that be a bad idea? 'Cause from what I see you're an amazing person to love." I shook my head. "I just hurt the people that love me. My dad's dead, my uncle's dead, my Peter's dead. I don't want people to die 'cause they love me." Hobie's hand cupped the nape of my neck. "Well none of them were me. I'm not leaving, not planning on dying anytime soon. So I'm sorry to say, bug, you're stuck with me. Okay, love bug?" The fuzziness had left but the guilt stayed. "I don't want you to be stuck with me 'cause you feel bad. I meant what I said. That I want to keep Hobie. But I don't want you to get hurt 'cause of it. 'Cause of me." His hand tightened slightly, possessively. "Well I want to keep Miles, big and little. And I want to keep being little Miles' Da." Tears ran down my face, running into his shirt. "But I don't want to be a burden. That makes me a bad boy, bad boys don't get to be little. Bad boys don't get to have Da's." My thoughts ran in circles, trying to figure out how to make him happy without being bad. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't want to be bad anymore. Don't want to hurt anyone anymore." My arms left his torso, hitting my thighs. "Hey, love bug, let's not do that. Don't want you hurting. Good boys don't need to get hurt." The fuzzy feeling began creeping it's way in. "No. No. Not good. I'm bad. Bad boys need to be punished." He smoothed his hand down my back. "You're a good bug. Such a good bug. Right?" I shook my head in his chest. "No. I'm a bad bug. Not good. It's my fault 'cause I'm a bad bug. Bad boy's don't get good things. Don't get to be happy. Don't get Dad's or Da's that love them." Hobie shushed me gently, kissing my forehead. "Ok, Miles, baby bug, let's break it down. What did you do bad?" I thought back on what I did bad first. "I skipped school." He chuckled slightly. "Strike one, love. I skip school all the time. Am I bad?" I shook my head. "What else. bug?" "I va-vandalised." A slight shake rocked me, coming from Hobie shaking his head. "Well if I'm not bad then that means strike two. I mess peoples stuff up all the time." My head reeled, what happened next. "I made my Peter die." Hobie froze at that. "And how might you have done that? 'Cause I saw all those tapes and they all showed Pin doing that." I shook my head. "I got bit by the wrong spider. Wasn't 'sposed to be spiderman. If I wasn't bit he would be okay." Hobie moved me back, forcing my eyes to his. "You didn't have nothing to do with that, love. You didn't know. You didn't make the spider bite you. You didn't do nothing wrong, love bug. Now that's strike three. So you ain't no bad boy. You're a good boy, who deserves to be little whenever he wants, who deserves a Da who loves him. It wasn't fair what happened to you, but that don't mean you're bad." I squirmed trying to escape his grip. "B-but Miguel said-" He shook his head. "Nah. Miguel ain't get to say nothing. He just wants to make everyone as sad as he is. We don't want to let him win do we?" I shook my head. He smiled at me and nodded, letting go of my face. "You my baby bug right now?" I nodded, giggling as he poked my tummy. "Ain't that swell. Now Da gets to take care of his bug, right?" I froze. "But-" He cut me off, "Ain't no buts about it. Yes or No?" But I don't want to lose Da, don't want to lose Hobie. I pushed the fuzz away, as far as I could. "Not small, but I want to be taken care of. But don't want to lose you. As my Da or as Hobie. So, please promise me that you will leave immediatly if I'm losing you. If you'll die or get hurt. I don't want to watch myself hurt you." He nodded, before smirking. "Well that's bit redundant, ain't it love?" I giggled, "I thought you didn't believe in consistency." He chuckled, "Well ain't that swell. I just got school by a baby bug." I looked at him confused, "I'm not small." He smirked at me mischivously. "Well I think someone needs a break and what better break is there than being a little boy for their Da?" I quite pushing the fuzz away, and cuddled with him. "Love you, Da." He smiled and nuzzled his nose into my curls. "Love you too, bug."