Shinkami

“S-Shin?” I whimpered, walking into his room. “Yes baby?” I looked down, not wanting to cry in front of him. “I-I’m sorry.” He walked to me carefully grabbing my face and breaking my composure. “I di-did it again. I’m so-sorry. Do-don’t be mad please.” He brushed my hair back, kissing my head. “It’s okay, baby. You tried and you did so well. I would never, ever be mad at you for this. Can you tell me what happened?” I leaned against his hand that was caressing my cheek. “M-My test. I got a 15%. I tried but I did so bad. I’m so stupid.” I began squeezing my arm. “Hey baby. You aren’t stupid. Can I have your hands? We don’t want you hurting yourself okay? I’m gonna clean your arms up. Then we can do what you want. Okay Lightning bug.” I nodded, smiling a bit. I love when he calls me his lightning bug. He smiled back at me, kissing my hand and taking me into the bathroom. He gently lifted me up, placing me on the counter. He kissed my nose before grabbing the first aid kit. He slowly grabbed my arm and rolled up the sleeve, careful not to scare me. “Okay baby I’m going to clean them with some alcohol wipes then I’ll wrap them.” I nodded, he always broke this down, making sure I knew whats happening and that I’m not scared. He began doing as he said, kissing the bandages before moving to the next arm. When he was done he picked me up cradling me in his arms. “All done lightning bug. Now what does my storm starter want to do?” I smiled, “I w-want to be your baby right now? I-Is that okay?” He smiled, nodding and tickling my sides. “Of course pumpkin! I’ll always take care of my baby boy.” I giggled, pushing his hands away. “Daddy! No tickles!” He smiled, booping my nose before tossing me on the bed. “Well then storm starter, what should we do?” I thought for a moment before jumping up. “Color! Please!” He smirked, swooping me off my feet and to the coloring supplies. “Of course hun! A good boy deserves a reward. We’ll color as much as you want.” I cheered laughing. He pulled out a farm book and a paw patrol book. Which one firefly?” I pointed at the paw patrol one and he handed it to me with a box of crayons. “Do you want to color Daddy?” I asked shyly. He smiled grabbing his own coloring book. We both began coloring having fun, I pointed at pictures and showed hom my art as I did. After a few hours I yawned and closed my book. I moved over to Daddy, cuddling into his side. “Oh you must be so tired Lightning bug. Lets get you in your jammies and then we’ll go to sleep.” I nodded, letting him pick me up. He quickly grabbed a pull-up and put some blue jammies on me. “All comfy baby?” He asked rubbing my sides. I nodded, closing my eyes. He layed me on the bed, getting in with me and holding me. “Goodnight, Lightning bug.” “Ni Ni, Daddy.”