Bakudeku

I had gotten a large burn across my back during a training exercise with Todoroki. He had been made at me for weeks since I had rejected him. I couldn't blame him of course; having a broken heart is the worst injury imaginable. I couldn't tell All Might or Aizawa sensei, they would have punished him. It had been about a week since it had happened. I tried to keep it bandaged but it was quickly becoming evident it was infected. I heard a knock on my door and was startled until I heard Kachaan from the other end of the door. "Deku! You ready to hang out?" We had decided we would hang out for a date yesterday. "Yeah give me a sec!" I hollered back to him. I put my shirt back on. If I didn't want my senseis to know about this I definitely wouldn't want him to know. I opened the door and he came in with a bag of out favorite snacks. We both sat on the bed and he gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "You ready, nerd?" I giggled and nodded. "Of course I am Kachaan! I love hanging out with you." We both layed down agreeing to watch a movie. He was laying behind me and I was in front of him a few inches. A few minutes after we had started the movie he pulled me back into him. I squeaked at first but it quickly turned into a whimper of pain. Kachaan shot up, pausing the movie. "Izu? Are you okay? What happened? Did I hurt you?" He quickly blurted out. I gave a pained chuckle saying, "It's ok Kachaan it isn't your fault." He pulled my shirt up slightly and saw the bandage. "Deku, what's this?" My face flushed as I hurried to make an excuse. "Oh it-its nothing Kachaan." He growled, "If it's nothing why is there such a large bandage on it?" Before I could reply he finished taking my shirt off and tore away the bandage, careful not to hurt me. "Who did this to you? Better yet why didn't you tell me? You know I would've blown their asses to bits if I knew!" I lightly glared at him. I knew he was just worried but he knew not to yell. It just made my ears worse. He meekly apologized before letting me answer. "I'm fine Kachaan it was just a training accident with Todoroki. "You are not fine. How long have you been covering this?" He had calmed down so I let him ask his questions. "A few weeks ago. When we trained at Ground Beta." He exploded again. "You idiot! You told me you were okay! You promised! Why did you lie to me?" I glared at him again. "Kachaan. I'm fine. I've been dealing with it. It isn't even that bad." He huffed before mumbling something under his breath. "You didn't think it was that bad? Are you looking at it? You've been trying to deal with this yourself? Izuku, this is serious." I huffed back at him kissing him lightly. I always knew it shut him up. "Kachaan. It's okay. I didn't want to burden anyone." He rolled his eyes before getting up to grab the first aid kit from the bathroom. "If you didn't want to be a burden, you should have gotten it treated right. We could have prevented this." I winced as he dabbed the burn with antiseptic, trying to flush out the infection. He continued to clean it saying, "this wouldn't be happening if you had just dealt with it properly." I rolled my eyes at him. "You know I wouldn't do that. I don't like getting people in trouble," I leaned back looking at him, "look at how long you got away with it." He looked remorseful. "I'm so sorry I did all that to you Izuku." I kissed his cheek. "I know. And I'm not mad. I'm just giving an example." He nodded before grunting, " let me finish this you nerd. Then we are going to Recovery Girl." I shook my head. "We are not going to Recovery Girl. It's fine." He lightly poked it and I yelped. "This, Izuku, is not fine. We are going to Recovery Girls if I have to carry you there." I pouted but relented; knowing I would have to go whether I liked it or not. He quickly finished and we made our way to Recovery Girl.