Kiribaku (Rewrite)

I sat on my bed holding the blade before I snapped out of it. I quickly put the blade on my desk and began making my way to Kiri’s room. It was early in the morning, nearly one and I hoped he wasn’t mad that I woke him. I knocked on the door, not giving myself a chance to change my mind. As tears trailed down my chooks he opened the door, pulling me into his room as soon as he saw me. “Hey Sho. What happened?” I shrugged leaning into his chest as he hugged me. “I’m sorry I woke you. I should have dealt with it myself.” He shushed me after he heard that, not giving me a chance to say anything more. “I am so proud of you for coming here baby. Can you tell me why you did though, beautiful?” I nodded, holding myself around the stomach tightly. “I wanted to, really bad. I almost did. I got it and everything. But I snapped out of it and ran here. I’m sorry, I can deal with my own problems. I shouldn’t be crying; it’s unmanly.” I used Kiri’s phrase as he began rubbing his hand along my back. “It is super manly to cry. It shows how strong you are for showing your emotions. I’m here and I want to help and make you feel better. I am so so proud of you for stopping yourself.” He smiled his blinding smile, making me giggle slightly, sniffling. “There’s my happy snowman. Feeling better?” I shrugged as I nuzzled myself into his neck. “Do you still want to darling?” I thought for a minute befor nodding. “Yeah, but not as much. I don’t even know why I want to. I just do.” He ran his hand through my hair, scratching my scalp. “That’s fine, baby. You don’t need to know why. Now what would mak emy snow angel happy?” He always used ice or snow nicknames for me because he doesn’t want to make me uncomfortable. “Cuddles?” He nodded, picking me up and taking me to the bed. “We’ll cuddle and I’ll be right here the whole time.”