Togachako Pt. 2

I sat on the roof of the apartment building, knees cradled to Mt chest as I stared at the sky. I'm a monster. Monsters don't deserve life. Monster don't deserve beautiful people like Ochako loving them. I slowly stood up, walking closer to the edge, wondering what would happen after, if there if is an after. I stood at the edge, looking at the stars a last time. "I'm sorry Ochako. You deserve better then a monster." I began leaning forward, ready for the wind running past me, for the monster to finally be defeated. I felt two arms wrap around me, pulling me back roughly. I turned to look at who it was as I heard sobs. Seeing Ochako my eyes widened. "O-ocha? What- why? No. Pl-please. I-I need to go. Then the monsters gone." She pulled my tighter, not responding besides the slight shake of her head. She took a deep breath, turning me around to face her, holding tightly onto my arms. "You are no monster. You are a beautiful, loving person." She pulled me tightly into a hug before beginning to drag me back inside. It didn't take long before we were in our apartment, sitting on the couch together. "Darling, why didn't you talk to me?" I shrugged, staring intently at my hands. She sighed, knowing I wasn't going to tell her anything, not tonight anyways. "Okay then. Come on love. Let's get to bed." I nodded and we cuddled together on the bed as she ran her hands through my hair.