Avoiding Her

(A/n: thank you guys a lot  for 1k view. I didn't expected that I will get this much in 2 months but I got it, that always expect the unexpected.

Thanks for reading my story and I won't let you down I will try to write some funny as I got some. And please comment cause I like reading it🙏🙏.

Once again thank you.)
_____________________________
Now back to story:

Y/n: I trust you oppa so much. I can't even imagine living without you. I always feels good when you were beside me. But I don't want to trust on that oppa word. Last time I did it and still suffering. I don't know how I called others oppa. I will try to f-forgot about it.

She said to herself and laid again thinking about what Ji-hoon said. Soon she feel asleep.

*Time skip*
Y/n woke up as she felt the sun rays on her. She went to washroom and did her morning routine.

You went outside carrying your bag but stopped in front of a room

You went outside carrying your bag but stopped in front of a room. It was Ji-hoon's. You looked at the door for sometimes. You were about to knock the door but

???: why did you wore this today?

You turned and saw jungkook.

Y/n: huh?

Jungkook: I mean I saw you wearing jackets or something like that. You are going somewhere?

Y/n: I have a meeting in office so I can directly go to the office after school that's why I wore this.

Jungkook: ok let's go I came to call you only.

He said but you again Look at the door.

Jungkook: he isn't there. Hyung went office earlier.

He said and you felt guilty inside. You followed him to the dining room thinking about Ji-hoon.

Y/n mind:why did you leave earlier? In these years you didn't left before checking me? Did you started avoiding me cause I lied? No why would you. But it can be possible.

You were thinking but snapped by jungkook as he shouted your name. You look at him and asked.

Y/n: what

Jungkook: where are you lost? let's go

He said and you nodded following him downstairs. You all eating when hoseok asked

Hoseok: how's your hand y/nahh??

Y/n: it's fine

Jin: cupcake you said you trust me right

You nodded not knowing what he is gonna ask.

Jin: why did you lied last night?

You choked on your food as jungkook patted your back and helped you drinking water.