Lie

Y/n: his name is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk

(A/n: you all should have guessed yet cause I left hint last time😏😏😏)

Ji-hoon: Jk and

Y/n: and what, just jk

Ji-hoon: the hell you only know this?

I nodded as he sighed.

Ji-hoon: any photo or something

Y/n: yeah I have

I opened my phone and showed him the pic.

Ji-hoon: I can't see his full face

Y/n: what do you expect from CCTV?

Ji-hoon: huh

Y/n: hehe I stole it from CCTV before we deleted all the footage.

Ji-hoon: so you have nothing expect this

I nodded.

Ji-hoon: means you never saw his face or about anything related to him.

I again nodded as he sighed and spoke.

Ji-hoon: I am still against it y/n.

Y/n: why now what's the problem? I told you everything

He cupped my face and spoke.

Ji-hoon: y/n try to understand he is a mafia. You can't trust other mafia's right. This is what you said to me. So why are you trusting a guy whom you haven't seen yet.

He spoke and left my face and sat on the bed. I sighed and went towards him and kneeled down. I hold his one hand and spoke.

Y/n: nothing gonna happen. Why are you forgetting that who am I. If he is mafia then I am mafia queen. No one can touch me.

Ji-hoon: what if he betrayed you? What if he is just using you? What if he breaks your heart?

Ji-hoon POV
As I said she loosened her grip in my hand and slide down from mine and spoke.

Y/n: I. Will. Kill. Him.

She said as I looked at her eyes and they were already welled up.

Ji-hoon maid: what have you done y/n? Why did you fall in love with him? You never cried for a guy. You killed the ones who dared to do something wrong but now you are holding your tears by thinking about these. I can't afford to see you broken again. I don't want you to fail in your love in first time. I can't afford to see those tears of yours. I can't stop you too as if I will do you will break thinking I disagreed and becuz of that you lost your love and happiness.