Call

I looked at jimin oppa as I was feeling bad for him. Last time I accidentally throw him and now accidentally punched him. Is his bad luck starts whenever he is around me or am I just over thinking?

I dialled jin oppa's number but he didn't answered it. I tried everyone's but they also didn't. Lastly I called yoongi oppa and he answered it.

*on call*
Yoongi: *pant* y-yeah y/n

Y/n: oppa why are you panting?

Yoongi: it's n-nothing. Why did you call?

Y/n: umm where are you all?

Yoongi: isn't jimin at home?

Y/n: j-jimin oppa, he is in front of me

Yoongi: then what's wrong?

Y/n: are you all gonna take time?

Yoongi: umm yeah we are in meeting?

Y/n: okk call me after finishing it

Yoongi: alright.

*call ended*

Y/n: he is panting in meeting?? 

I shrugged it off as I saw jimin oppa moving. I put that ice pack aside as he slowly opened his eyes. He groaned holding his nose as he sat.

Y/n: are you okay??

I asked worriedly as he looked at me and spoke.

Jimin: yeah I am fine. That was quite hard and painful.

Jimin POV
I slowly opened my eyes as I groaned feeling pain in my nose and head. I hold it and sat. Then I heard.

Y/n: are you okay??

I looked at y/n and I remembered I was about to call her when she turned and punched me. After that I fainted. She was looking at me with worried expression. Maybe she was feeling guilty for punching me.

Jimin: yeah I am fine. That was quite hard and painful.

I said and chuckled a bit. She hold my one hand and spoke.

Y/n: I'm sorry... I didn't punched you purposely. I just felt like someone barged in. I felt their is danger near me. And that maid also said y'all left and I thought that their is only me. I didn't expected you to be here. I am sorry I really A-

I flicked her forehead as she was rapping like jin hyung cause I didn't understood anything she said

I flicked her forehead as she was rapping like jin hyung cause I didn't understood anything she said. She looked at me confused as she caressed her forehead.

Jimin: first of all, I guess you didn't punched me purposely and I am not angry on you. And second, stop spending time with jin hyung.

Y/n: ok. Where did others went?