Cry

BANG!!!!

And everything blacked out.

A/n POV
It's night now and it's been more than 3 hours you didn't came back. They all were worried sick cause nor you or your members were picking up their calls.

Jimin: hyung what should we do now her phone is switched off

Taehyung: yeah no one is answering

Namjoon: calm down guys she must be busy.

Jimin: but hyung what about him

Jimin said pointing towards jungkook who was continuously calling you. His eyes were already filled with tears but he was controlling it. He was worried sick but others weren't letting him go and find you as the guards already went everywhere.

Jin walked towards him and patted his back.

Jin: kook she will be alright.

Jungkook ignored him and again dialled your number. They all sighed knowing he won't listen until he hear you. Yoongi was searching for your location, suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the id and it was yours.

*on call*
Yoongi: hello y/n where are you ??!!

???: Roslein here umm the thing is don't freak out but

Yoongi: BUT WHAT AND WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N!!?

Roslein: don't shout she is admitted in ××××× hospital. She is-

Yoongi: I'm on my way

*call ended*

As the call ended jungkook stood in front of yoongi.

Jungkook: hyung what happened?

Yoongi: I don't have time to explain let's just go to ××××× hospital

He said as everyone heart clenched. They started having negative thoughts. Jungkook ran out and started going towards the hospital in his bike. Others also sat inside the car and started going towards the hospital.

As soon as jungkook reached he got off and ran inside without parking his bike causing it to fall. He ran inside and saw jisso and Jennie talking to a doctor in front of counter. He went towards them. They widened their eyes seeing him.

Jungkook: w-where is y-y/n?

He asked hoping she won't be injured.

Jennie: room no 453

As soon as she said he ran. He stopped in front of the room. He opened the door with his trembling hands and the scene felt like someone stabbed him in his heart.

Rose and Lisa were crying as the white sheet was on your body up to face. He slowly entered inside.

Jungkook: y-y/n