Hiding

(Today is 9th ANNIVERSARY of BTS!!!! Have a nice day y'all. I did double update as I was so happy and saw a request of my dear reader so I fulfilled it. And don't hestiate to ask whatever you wanna.)

Let's continue

A/n POV
Jin: how do you know?

Jin asked being shocked as ji-hoon spoke.

Ji-hoon: why did you hide it?

Jin didn't answered as he untied him fully. Jimin came and asked.

Jimin: everyone is dead here. And their is a body of Eric. Jk carried him by himself.

Ji-hoon: jimin right?

Ji-hoon asked as he wasn't sure. Jimin slowly took out his mask.

Jimin: hyung we can expl-

Jin: jimin ahh not here. Let's talk later we should take him to hospital.

Jimin nodded as he went and told others that ji-hoon got to know them. They all were shocked as hell but considering his condition they went to hospital.

Y/n POV
I parked my bike as I climbed the wall and jumped the other side. I looked here and there but there were no guards. I went towards my window as I climbed upside and entered in my room. I changed my clothes.

I was still worried about ji-hoon oppa

I was still worried about ji-hoon oppa. He wasn't here and others also didn't came. Do they still don't know or what? I went to guest room where Hana was. I checked on her. She was still sleeping. I went downstairs as I heard some noise. And here they are coming but there wasn't ji-hoon oppa. They all came inside as I ran downstairs.

I looked at them one by one but jin oppa wasn't there too. Soon I heard footsteps, I looked behind and jin oppa was helping ji-hoon oppa to walk. He looked at me and smiled. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Ji-hoon POV
As I walked inside with help of jin. I saw y/n, I smiled assuring her that I am fine. She ran to me and hugged me tightly as I felt pain but still hugged her back as I know she was so much worried. I chuckled and started caressing her hair.

But I started feeling wet on my t-shirt. I looked down and saw she was sobbing.