Poison

Jungkook: shhh

He said putting his finger on you lips making you shut. He was looking deep in your eyes.

Jungkoom: why are you here? Don't tell me you missed me this much that you came to my room.

Y/n: i-i was just roaming and saw your r-room door open so came in

You said as he was just admiring you. He slightly nodded and spoke.

Jungkook: hmm I see. Had your breakfast?

Y/n: hmm

You hummed as he just looked at you suspiciously. He suddenly pecked you on your lips making your eyes go wide.

You touched your lips looking at him confused. As he was thinking some thing.

Jungkook: what did you had?

He asked suddenly making you think fast.

Y/n: pancake

You said as he just chuckled.

Jungkook: let me tell you something.

He said and leaned towards your ear while his both hands trapping you on both sides.

Jungkook: your lips doesn't taste like pancakes so I caught you

He said and stood beside you as you were just processing what just happened. He grabbed your wrist and started dragging you.

Jungkook: let's have breakfast.

He said as you just followed him.

*time skip*
Ji-hoon Pov
I was working as the door opened revealing hana. I smiled looking at her.

Ji-hoon: good afternoon

Hana: their is nothing good in this afternoon

She said and almost threw herself on the couch. I chuckled and spoke.

Ji-hoon: now what happened?

Hana: what happened! Ask what didn't happened? I am too tired of these employees. They makes me yell continuously and the juniors were just getting on my nerves and I swear that my nerves will blast.

Ji-hoon: hmm I see stressed cause of work.

Hana: and you know even that new girl was messing with me. She said she makes better coffee then me and will make one for you.

She said and rolled her eyes.

Ji-hoon: then what's wrong with it?

She stood and walked towards me. She sat on the chair in front of me and spoke.

Hana: what's wrong!! Don't drink the coffee she will make for you or else aghhh forget it.

She said and left stomping her feet. I laughed.

Ji-hoon: ah seriously she is angry cause of this *laughing*

A/n Pov
It's evening as you were working on laptop when someone knocked. You got up and opened the door. And saw jimin standing in front of you. You laughed seeing him.