Difficult to make it up...

He spoke and carried her with jimin's help. They turned to leave but stopped seeing lin yi aiming gun towards them.

He chuckled

Lin yi: you think you can take her away from me?

Jimin: lin yi! What the fuck is wrong with you?!

He scoffed and his few men entered not only the men but they got taehyung, namjoon, hoseok, and lisa...unconscious and tied up.

Lin yi: guards! Close the door!

He spoke sternly.

Jennie: what the fuck you did with them!?

She yelled angrily.

Lin yi: calm down little girl. It's nothing just a poisonous smoke. They thought they were really clever. They got inside where I was and before they do anything I made them like this.

Yoongi: if something happen to them and y/n, I am gonna give you the worst death ever!

Lin yi: still that attitude of yours....come to your senses Mr Kim! You're trapped here! No one gonna save you and your those filthy people from me

Jennie: I guess you don't know what we are capable of!

Lin yi: I know I know and I pity you for coming for this girl. Not only you hut her these so called step brother! Like if Jungkook had came alone I would have known that it's a thing like obviously they didn't fucked yet right or they did?

He asked mocking while looking at Yoongi who was glaring at him. While Jimin was looking around to see if he can take you and Yoongi out atleast. And their he saw a window which was half opened. But the guards were around it.
His eyes landed on Lin yi who was continuously getting on Yoongi's nerves. Jennie look at him and he gestured her Yoongi and window. She nodded knowing she have to distract them so that he can let them out.

Jennie pointed her gun towards Lin Yi as all the guards ran and surrounded her making. She was the attention of everyone's now.
Jimin pulled Yoongi with him who was holding you in his arms firmly.

Before anything happen a guard came and held Jimin's arm. He started fighting and gazed towards Yoongi who just made you stand up and balanced you with his body. He chained up his jacket which was stretchable enough to get you both in. You got stuck in it and he started climbing down.

Lin yi: WHAT THE FUCK!!

He yelled as he saw the guards who just tackles down jennie and Jimin.

Lin yi: GUARDS! FIND THEM AND KILL THEM! I WANT THEIR DEATH BODY!

He yelled making all of them say yes.

Jennie smirked.

Jennie: I told you! ''You don't know what we're capable of''

He grabbed her hair tightly.

Lin yi: and you don't know what I am capable of!

Jennie: oh really? Then you're just a dog who knows how to bark! Weren't you the one being all lovey dovey with her? What happened all of a sudden? Did she reject you? Oh wait! Who the fuck will date a nerd?

As she completed he threw his gun away and slapped her which obviously didn't affect her.

Lin yi: she was a mistake! Because of her everything went wrong! I did so much for her and at the end she got with that dork! Jungkook! Because of him my cousin had to go through a lot!

Jimin; cousin?

Lin yi: Ela, what was her fault? That she loved that dor-

Jimin: it was just her want! She wanted him cause she doesn't liked him being with her! She never loved him