Past 2

Ji-hoon POV
???: Y/N!!!!

We all turned only to see mom and dad were standing. I looked at mom and she was having shocked expression so as dad.

Mrs kim: w-whats going o-on h-here? Y-y/n dear what's w-with this g-gun?

She asked looking at y/n.

Y/n: m-mom don't come into this. You don't know what he was doing behind my back.

She said looking towards her. I gestured yoongi to go to her.

Mrs kim: w-we can talk c-calmly rig-

Y/n: NO WE CAN'T!!! I-i tried my b-best to c-change myself b-but they d-don't deserve i-it

Yoongi went towards her and grabbed her hand which she was holding gun. She started struggling against his grip.

Y/n: leave me!!!

Yoongi: first give me the gun

He said as they both were struggling and suddenly a loud gunshot heard. My eyes widened in horror. I saw y/n's feet were giving up. I got scared to lose her as I went towards them and she was about to fall when I hold her. I looked at her but she wasn't shot.

I turned and looked towards yoongi, he was also alright as I looked towards his hand and the gun was facing ceiling. I got relief that they both were safe. She started crying as I hugged her tightly.

Ji-hoon: it's okay

Ji-hoon: it's okay. It's not your fault hmm. I am here with you right. Don't worry nothing will be wrong.

I said trying to calm her down. It hurts seeing her crying like this. I know it's not her fault, it's just sometimes she losses her control even after taking pills. I won't blame jimin too cause he was trying to know about her but I guess he didnt knew
y/n gets information if someone goes to ask about her records in hospital.

I looked at mom, she was coming towards us. She bent down in our level and cupped y/n's face.

Mrs kim: y/n ah t-tell me w-what's going o-on? Why w-were you a-aiming gun at j-jimin? And w-why your h-head is h-hurt?

She asked her tears were falling as y/n sniffed.

Mr kim: ji-hoon take her to her room we will talk their. Let her freshen up then we will talk.

I nodded and carried her bridal style. She buried her face on my chest as she was continuously sobbing. I started going towards her room.

A/n POV
As they left Mrs Kim turned towards the boys. She wiped her tears and went to jimin.

Mrs kim: are you alright?

Jimin nodded as she looked at yoongi's hand and grabbed the gun. She turned and showed it to Mr Kim for answer.

Mrs kim: what's going on? Why this gun is here? You need to explain this RIGHT NOW!!!

She yelled last two words as Mr Kim slightly nodded. He was sad through for y/n cause he never saw her crying. He loves y/n But he was also helpless cause he don't know anything. Mrs Kim turned towards the boys and spoke.