PAST

(Must read: so everyone said they are okay if I write 18+ content too except one and I consider it too. As I am going to add some 16+ for now 👉👈 )
_______________________________________

Ji-hoon: I guess it's the time to tell you guys everything.

He said as others sat.

Ji-hoon: don't be shocked but y/n is

Jin: is what?!!

Ji-hoon: Black angel from black devils

As soon as those words left his mouth everyone got shocked.

Yoongi: wait- w-what do you mean?

Ji-hoon: she is mafia queen

Jin: ji-hoon it's not a joke right

Ji-hoon: no I'm not. She wants to tell you after getting comfortable to you all but I denied thinking you will leave her. When I get to know you were in mafia too and lied to her many times I got scared to tell her so I didn't told you all either.

Hoseok: we understand

Ji-hoon: so that things started from when she was in high school, she was just 16. I was handle my father's business as everything was going well but suddenly we got a news of dad's car accident. Becuz of that y/n and mom were really devastated. Y/n was really close to him but after 2 months mom started handling everything. Y/n wasn't fully out of it as I was trying my best. I also started helping mom with business but one day I had to go with mom on a business trip and it was important. And that was my biggest mistake.

Taehyung: w-why?!

He asked trembling as ji-hoon continued.

Ji-hoon: I left her with my best friend hyun. He knew me and y/n for 3 years but still it was difficult to convince her. After convincing her I left her their with him. After 3 months I got a call from y/n which I never had before as whenever I called hyun he told me she was sleeping or in bathroom or in school. And when I call her it says switched off.

He said as a tear dropped down his eyes. Jin immediately hold his hand and he spoke further.

Ji-hoon: I w-was happy that i was going to hear her voice but when I answered what she said broke up.

*flashback*
Ji-hoon POV
I got y/n's call I immediately answered happily that finally I am gonna hear her voice.

*on call*
Ji-hoon: hello tinkerbe-

Y/n: p-please pl-please *sobbing* come h-he will ki-kill me *sobbing*

Ji-hoon: y/n what happened why are you crying and who will kill you? Y/n are you hearing me?

Y/n: *crying* hy-hyun ahhhhhh

*call ended*

Ji-hoon: Y/N!!!! Y/N!!!! HELLO!!!!

I immediately called hana and cancelled all my schedule and went back to Korea with her. She left for her home as I immediately rushed to hyun's place.

As soon as I reached I started banging the door hard but no one opened the door. I kicked it and bursted inside. I started finding them inside when someone hitted on my head. My head started spinning as I turned to look at the person and it was non other then hyun and everything blanked out.