Heart to heart

Y/n POV
I was sitting on couch as jungkook screamed.

Jungkook: AHHHHH!!!!! hyung it h-hurts

Jin: then who told you to run while carrying her.

Jungkook: I didn't k-knew this will happen.

Y/n: what's the point when your bones are this weak.

Jungkook: it's not weak you're heavy

Y/n: yahh I'm not you're the one who started running so fast now bear it

A/n POV
*flashback*
Jungkook was running while carrying y/n as his legs stumbled and he fell. Y/n fell too but didn't got hurt as she was in his back.

Y/n: are you okay

She asked as she turned him but his face was unreadable. It was like he was holding his tears back but trying to laugh not to show her that he got hurt.

 It was like he was holding his tears back but trying to laugh not to show her that he got hurt

(A/n:Something like this)

Jungkook: yeah I'm fine

He said as she tried to understand by his expression.

Y/n: dude you really fell and I was on your back. Doesn't it hurts?

He sighed and spoke

Jungkook: it hurts a bit

She slowly helped him to get up as she helped him to walk and they both went inside. Suga was the first one who noticed them as he turned hearing wincing.

Suga: what happened to him?

His words grab others attention as namjoon asked.

Namjoon: aren't you running behind kook? What happened now?

Jimin: hyung you won't understand siblings love

Taehyung: *chuckle*

Y/n: he was running and fell now he got hurt so I was there so imma helping him. Where is jin oppa?

As she asked he came wearing apron. As he saw them and went to them and asked seeing jungkook's teary eyes.

Jin: yahh kook why are you crying?

Jungkook: it hurts

Jin: where and y/n why are you holding him like this.

As you told him how everything happened so he told hoseok to help you lay him down on couch and he started giving him massage with heating pads.