Who is the guy???

Jimin POV
We all came to mansion after our mission. Hoseok hyung got scratched in his wrist as we all slowly entered but stopped seeing hearing voice.

Jimin: I think they are downstairs

Jungkook: isn't it 12 am they must be slept.

Yoongi: maybe they are up.

Taehyung: hyung should I go to check?

Yoongi: no you stay your clothes were already stained with bloods. Let me go as I wasn't.

Taehyung looked at his clothes and sighed.

Yoongi POV I started going towards the living area as I heard voice I guess the tv is on

Yoongi POV
I started going towards the living area as I heard voice I guess the tv is on. I looked at the three figure their. I went closer as I saw Jin hyung and Ji-hoon hyung was slept as y/n to who was laid. I smiled as she was having a pout. I went towards the others and spoke.

Yoongi: we should go to our room slowly as they all were sleeping. And I can't wake jin hyung cause y/n's head was on his lap.

They nodded and started going towards stairs. We all went to our room as I went to hoseok's room.

Yoongi: is it paining too much?

I asked holding his hand and he shaked his head as no.

Hoseok: it's not.

Yoongi: let me clean it

I said and brought the first aid kit. I started cleaning his wounds and bandaging. Soon I finished as I put the kit back on its place.

Yoongi: if it hurts then call me or any others and change carefully.

He nodded and I left to my room.

*Time skip*
At 8 am.
Y/n POV
I slowly opened my eyes as I felt something on my head. I looked up and it was jin oppa's hand. I remembered I slept while watching movie. I looked at the side of my leg and there is Ji-hoon oppa. I slowly slide my head from his hand and sat.

I took my phone and looked at the time it was 8. I stood up and started going towards my room but some thing caught my eyes. There was some thing in floor. I bend down as I put my hair strand on back of my ear. It looks like blood. I touch it and it was not fresh, it's been hours. I looked at all the stairs and their was blood too.

Y/n: did anyone got hurt? Are others home?

I started following the blood drops and stopped in front of hoseok oppa's room.

Y/n: did hoseok oppa got hurt?

I twisted the knob and to my luck it was open. I entered as I saw hoseok oppa was Sleeping.