ji-hoon is kidnapped

A/n POV
It's been two months, they all are getting close to each other. Ji-hoon didn't came yet as he calls everyday. You started getting comfortable with them. But you also started doubting on them. As they suddenly left you alone with one of them. Whenever you ask they just say it's meeting in office. Your relationship with jungkook was going very well as you both still didn't know about each other.

Present time

Y/n POV
I was running behind jungkook as he was asking for my ear phones but i denied so he ran away with them.

Y/n: YOU JUNGLE BOOK STOP RIGHT THERE BEFORE I KILL YOU

Jungkook: haha first catch me

I got angry as I again started running behind him. He went inside the room as I followed him and it was non other then his own room. He slipped and fell on bed as i attacked him with pillows.

Y/n: what you thought huh? You will run away with them from me, Lee y/n.

I said as he also started hitting me.

Jungkook: it's not Lee, it's Kim.

Y/n: whatever now give me my ear phones back before I tore your clothes.

Jungkook: wahh how pervert my sister is. I'm gonna tell jin hyung about this.

He said and covered his chest area. As I gave him "what the actual fuck!!" look. I started hitting him more hardly as this time he started covering himself.

(A/n: if you wanna see how hard then go upwards. I didn't got any under 3MB so I put it there.)

Y/n: you jerk, evil, pervert, shameless shit. I am gonna kill you with my own hands and I won't hesitate to do that. I am telling you stop fooling around.

Jungkook: ahh..... y/n.... i-it hurts..... sorry.....

I stopped and looked at him as he did the same. Soon we both bursted into laughing hard. I also laid while laughing. After 5 mins of laughing we both stopped as he asked.

Jungkook: how everything is going?

He asked as I know why. Cause we both didn't talked to each other since last month. He was quite busy with his office work and same goes to me. Ji-hoon oppa and mom wasn't here so I have to take care of office.

Y/n: like always. What about you?

Jungkook: tired as hell.

Y/n: hmm I saw it when you were running like an rabbit.

Jungkook: when are you gonna stop calling me rabbit?

Y/n: the day I will die

Jungkook: then I guess you won't gonna stop calling me. Cause you got long life to live.

I chuckled and said.

Y/n:whatever

Jungkook: let me give you a nickname.