Dadda?

They were all at mansion right now. The visiting hours were off but the doctor even let them meet her when they wanted but they can't be their 24/7....as hospital has their own rules, they could have threatened them but Ji-hoon warned them to not oppose doctors cause they were the one who saved you.
But for safety they left almost 30 guards to cover the area and 5 were outside your room. He warned the guards that if y/n get's any scratch he won't hesitate to give them painful death and those guards and threaten belong to Mr Kim.

Everyone were relieved hearing about the successful surgery but they were sad too hearing about your state.

Now it has been two weeks since everything happened.
Ji-hoon didn't dared to talk to his mother since he came back. He avoided her gaze over him. You were also shifted from the ICU to the VIP ward.

They all were in dining room right now except taehyung, jimin and rose when Mr Kim spoke.

Mr kim: y/n

They all look at him hearing your name. As he continued

Mr Kim: I thought about it a lot and I think we should take her home. She is quiet recovered now. Maybe if she will be in this environment she will gain her conscious soon.

Namjoon: hmm I agree with dad. She will feel good too.

Lisa: yeah like four days ago her fingers were showing movements.

She spoke with a small smile. Yes, few days ago you showed a sign of hope to them. The doctors said that maybe you will be like that from now on but when they saw your fingers were moving their statement changed.

They all agreed with Mr Kim and continued their eating.

Meanwhile in hospital~
Taehyung was sitting beside your bed while he was making your palm squeeze the sponge ball. The doctor told them to do that in your recovered hand which was injured once. It got healed in 2 weeks.....the gun shot which was on your waist was now healed but a scar left.
You were physically alright. But in hour brain their were some internal issues but the doctors were just waiting for your consciousness so that will be easy for them.

Rose was sitting on the chair while Jimin was sleeping on the couch as he was awake all night to keep his eyes on you. This is the routine now Jade decided to stay one by one at night so the argument was over before it starts.

Someone knocked the door as their gaze turned towards the door. Jimin's eyes opened immediately hearing the voice. His eyes were stuck towards the door until the person came on his view it was Hoseok.

Hoseok: hey~ what's up?!

He asked excitedly and went towards you, leaning he pecked on your forehead. It was his daily thing anyways.

Hoseok: we are taking her home.

He spoke as they all look at him confused while jimin sat.

Rose: huh? This sleeping beauty is getting home?

She asked calling you ''sleeping beauty'' as you are not waking up.

He smiled and nodded.

Hoseok: Yoongi hyung and jin hyung were doing the paper work and other stuff while everyone is preparing at home to welcome her.

Taehyung: that sounds good

He spoke and smiled while caressing your hand.

Jimin: aish now I can finally get some neck massage.

He spoke and they all chuckled as lately Jimin having cramps on neck, still he didn't complained about it.

Rose: by the way how's Jungkook doing? I mean I didn't met him yet.