Interrupting everytime

They both were kissing passionately but all of a sudden someone pulled jungkook's ear making them broke the kiss and they both stood up. Your eyes widened seeing ji-hoon.

Jungkook: ahhh ahh hyung hyung it hurts ahhh

He screamed in pain.

Ji-hoon: mom sent you with her to make her feel good but now i see how are you making her feel good huh!!

He said leaving his ear. Jungkook started caressing his red ear. Ji-hoon turned and looked at you.

Ji-hoon: and aren't you the one who denied that he is not your boyfriend and now what huh

You looked other side trying to avoid him. Your face was already red cause of his sudden presence. You were annoyed too cause he just ruined your moment.

Jungkook: hyung hyung

Jungkook whispered as ji-hoon frowned and leaned towards him.

Jungkook: she accepted me. We are official now

He whispered in his elders ear. Ji-hoon smacked your shoulder making you almost stumble few steps.

Y/n: what the hell was that for?

You said while caressing your shoulder.

Ji-hoon: you should have accepted him before. Look how handsome he is and he is smart too.

Y/n: if you leave us alone then he can be hot too

You said in annoyed tone but unknowingly jungkook blushed. He knew you were bold and straight forward but he never thought that you will say this in front of your own brother. While ji-hoon's eyes widened.

Ji-hoon: you brat. I am not leaving you both alone from now on. Jungkook come for dinner.

He said and dragged you with him leaving jungkook alone.

Jungkook: ahh I am so lucky yeah

He stopped seeing the guards who were looking at him shocked

He stopped seeing the guards who were looking at him shocked. He immediately put a cold face.

Jungkook: do your work?!

He said as the guards immediately nodded and left.

Jungkook: ahh she will make me crazy