did you saw anything?!

Jungkook: okay then let me show you.

I said and leaned while she was just looking at me.

I started kissing her when i heard the door opening sound and immediately turned and laid where I was before

A/n Pov
As jungkook laid back the door opened revealing Yoongi. You were just laid thinking what just happened and didn't notice yoongi entering.

Yoongi: you're up already!

He said gaining your attention as you looked at him and nodded wondering when he came. You immediately sat and nodded.

Yoongi: go fresh up I guess he will be awake soon.

He said as you frowned.

Y/n: he is already u-

You stopped when you saw his eyes closed. You look back at yoongi as he was waiting for you to complete the sentence.

Y/n: in deep sleep.

Yoongi: lets go

You nodded and left with him. As the door closed, jungkook opened his eyes slightly. He looked around and saw no one.

Jungkook: thank God

He said before sighing.

Aish why the hell everyone needs to come at the wrong time. I can't even spent time with my girl.

???: you can but you always choose the wrong time.

His eyes widened hearing the female voice and he turned towards the door and saw Mrs kim standing their with a little smile on her face.

Jungkook: oh mom

He said and sat on the bed. She came towards him and sat next to him.

Mrs kim: how are you? I heard about the yesterday thing. You fell uncounsious yesterday. Are you feeling good now?

Jungkook: hmm I am fine but that doesn't matter.

He said with a moody face.

Mrs kim: *chuckle* why so?

Jungkook: cause everytime i try to be with y/n, someone interrupts us. Their are so many people in this big add mansion still everyone needs Lee Y/n! I don't understand why.

Mrs kim: ohh so the lover boy wants to be romantic with my daughter huh

She said and pulled his ears.

Jungkook: ahhh!!!! mom...... aghhh!!!! I won't..... d-do anything..... nasty aghhh sorryyyy!!!!!

She nodded before letting his ear go.

Mrs kim: go out on a date. Take her out for dinner or party.

Jungkook: what if she says no!?

Mrs kim: but why will she even say no to you!? Don't you think you should ask her first? Maybe she will agree.