Shopping

*mid night*
Jimin POV
I was going downstairs to refill my bottle as I heard some voice. I frowned cause who could it be. Its late and everyone must be sleeping. I started going towards from where was the voice coming. I stood in front of window and saw outside. It was y/n. What is she doing this late?

I went to the garden and saw her with sky lantern. Huh what she is doing with lantern at this late. Is she super woman, its late and the wind is blowing and she didn't wore her sweater. I went towards her and patted her shoulder.

Y/n: HOLY FUCKING SHIT

She flinched and looked at me.

Y/n: you scared the shit out of me.

She said putting her hand in chest. I chuckled and asked.

Jimin: what are you doing here this late?

Y/n: nothing and what about you, why are you here it's late.

Jimin: I was going to kitchen for water now tell me what are you doing with sky lantern at this late.

Y/n: I wanna release it

Jimin: will you mind if I help you

Y/n: why would I mind?

I smiled and she hold it. I looked at her and she nodded. I lighted it and she released it.

She sat down and was staring at the lantern with smile like a little kid

She sat down and was staring at the lantern with smile like a little kid. I can feel she was smiling with her whole heart. I also sat beside her and stared at the lantern for few minutes as it started disappearing, i asked looking at her.

Jimin: why suddenly sky lantern?

She looked at me and spoke.

Y/n: when I was 5 years old my dadda I mean my dad released it on this day. And he said that my granny told him when he was a kid that if he releases it and make a wish it will be true. But after he grew up he got to know that it's not true but still he believed it cause he loved her so much as grandpa died cause of cardiac arrest. So after that day I always do this every year and make wish.

Jimin: you must be very close to your dad.

Y/n: yeah he used to take me out for ice cream secretly so that mom won't scold us.

Jimin: *smile* tell me more about your dad

Y/n: you know one day dad had to ran out of the mansion cause mom was angry and was after him with broom. *laughing*

Jimin: *chuckle*what did he do?

Y/n: cause mom asked him to come home as she wants to have dinner with all of us. But dad got a client so he didn't came at time so she got angry

Jimin: *chuckle* I guess your dad loved your mom so much that's why he ran out of the mansion instead of arguing.

Y/n: yeah I have never ever seen them arguing but I had seen many times mom ran after him with things. And he kept screaming sorry. *laughing* and i still believe where ever he is, he must be happy to see mom happy.