Potato

Y/n POV
I was sitting on tree outside the kim mansion as the others went to headquarter with those victims. I pulled my phone as I called ji-hoon oppa. After few rings he answered.

*on call*
Ji-hoon: hello y/n where are you? it's already evening!!

Y/n: I'm out of the mansion you can see by your window.

Ji-hoon: huh outside.

I saw him looking out from the window as I started waving my hand.

Ji-hoon: yahh why did you climbed their!!??

Y/n: I'm gonna jump and fly

Ji-hoon: huh

Y/n: I'm hiding from those so called guards. Do something i can't come inside my clothes are in mess with blood.

Ji-hoon: I will distract them okk

Y/n: hmm

*call ended*

I sighed as I saw him coming out of the mansion. He looked around and called the guards. They all went to him.

Ji-hoon: do you know where are the boys?

I slowly came down and went towards my window by hiding. I started climbing and soon jumped inside my room.

After five mins someone knocked on the door. I looked at my clothes as they are drenched in blood. I asked, wanted to know who is out.

Y/n: what!??

Ji-hoon: y/n it's me ji-hoon

I signed in relief as I slowly opened the door and he came inside closing it back.

He started checking me if I was okay or not. He gasped seeing my clothes.

Ji-hoon: did you got hurt???

Y/n: relax I'm fine. It's not my blood.

Ji-hoon: why didn't you informed me before going huh!!?

Y/n: you are saying as if I was going to be kil-

Ji-hoon: yahh I told you many times not to say these things. You know how much I love you still you say these things in from of me.

Y/n: this, this is the courage you need. If you said these words years ago, I would have spoiling your kids.

He looked other side as I can see his face turned red. I chuckled seeing his reaction.

Y/n: I am going to take shower. Make something I am so hungry.

Ji-hoon: hmm it's 7 already. I will make something for you. And yeah scrub your whole body you're stinking with blood

He said and ran away. The fuck do I stink with blood? I thought as I inhale my clothes.