Home of the devils

The train was slowing down now which meant Liberio must be close by, the scenery had changed from the green rolling hills and glistening rivers to a more urbanised background with towns and industrial complexes becoming increasingly frequent. I still rested my head upon the glass, I hadn't moved in hours and was still contemplating my father's final words to me intensely. It was all I could think about as the train slowed to a stop.

Y/N: He said he couldn't wait to get rid of me, he's banished me to live amongst devils and for what? Just because I don't share my family's ambitions?

As I was remembering his harsh words I slowly rose from my seat and grabbed my bag, shakily walking to the end of the isle and joined the queue to exit the train. I eventually departed the train and stepped foot on the solid concrete, staring around at the wide open and bustling platform full of people from all walks of life. There were soldiers boarding with full military dress on I could also see people in suites boarding a few metres down the platform, no doubt commuting back to their homes from work. However, the groups that dominated the platform were families. Some with little children, some with teenagers but all appeared content and were conversing with each other in friendly and affectionate tones.

Y/N: Am I just that unlikeable, if all these families are happy then am I really the issue in mine, I mean what's so different about their families to mine? Is there a point in all of this, my family want me gone and my friends are spread across the world so why even bother anymore. There's no one left for me apart from Carlo yet he's only 4 years old and will no doubt come home a different boy from that school.

Not even the clear blue sky, crowned by the dazzling sun could cheer me up as I dwelled on my situation in life whilst gazing around at the happy families, my heart aching with pain as I did so. Suddenly there was a sharp whistle that seemed to penetrate me to my core, reverberating around my body which appeared to wake me up. Realising the train was about to depart and that I was wasting my time waiting around I rushed off to find the exit of the vast station.

Y/N: There's no one for you now, its just you and you alone. So you just will have to keep moving forward. Keep moving forward and make the life you want for yourself, and if this is my path in life then all I can do is move down it. I was top of the class and I was chosen for a reason, never mind my father's part in pushing me on this path. I can be a hero and bring Marley success and build my own life up from the ground!

I brought my head up from looking at the ground with a new resolve and began striding out of the station and into the busy street.

Y/N: Right then, I'm here Liberio so what do you have in store for me?

I spoke this aloud as I crossed the road ,looking around at the buildings intrigued at the new city I had arrived in. They were obviously newer than Ostia's, the capital had served as the Eldian empires capital and so the buildings were ancient in comparison to the new, more modern styled buildings of Liberio. The people here were different as well, there was a more excitable atmosphere as merchants and shopkeepers advertised their products to the passing crowd loudly, their products wafting delicious smells varying from roasted meat to fresh fruit throughout the street. The crowd were much more diverse than Ostia as well with many people from different nations and different continents. I could see people from the Middle Eastern Confederation, people from one of the countries in the orient and of course people from Marley. Liberio was a port city and so commerce and people flowed through it from all over the world, it also happened to the main base of the Marleyan naval forces and the warrior unit which also meant that one of the largest internment zones for eldians in Marley was located here.

Y/N: Damn I nearly forgot! I need to find Commander Magath which means I need to make my way to the warrior headquarters. Um excuse me sir, could you please point me towards the warrior headquarters? I'm afraid I'm new to Liberio.