Follow up

-Kei'ral POV-

Going to school the day after I saved a Star Guardian's life was... what one would expect. And the current situation was simply the reflection of it.

Student 1: Do you know the Star Guardians now!?

Student 2: Are you dating the Star Guardian from yesterday!?

Student 3: How did you manage to kill that creature like that!?

I was currently surrounded by all the students in the classroom, and some from the other classrooms too. I could barely see my group of friends at the other side of the room, trying to open some space for themselves to reach their seats.

Me: Uhm... guys, I don't know any of the-

???: Leave him alone, everyone.

That voice was enough to suddenly make everyone quiet. And like some biblical tale, the sea (of people) was opened by an imposing figure. Ahri Luminaro, the most popular figure in the school (apparently) and the only person that knows how I was before this little case of amnesia affected me.

And right beside her, there was none other than my sister. Which at least managed to calm me down for a moment. Taking the chance that these two created, my friends also made their way through the students to reach my side.

Ahri: Don't you all have classes to attend?

She turned around to face all the students that were surrounding me, and all of a sudden, they all decided to back away and return to their classrooms. Except the ones that were from this classroom, they only decided to sit down in their desks like normal.

Me: *Sigh* Thank you so much for that, it was getting too hectic.

Kai'sa: Well, don't worry little bro, you have your big sister to look after you.

Me: I'm the older one...

Ekko: How's your arm doing?

I looked at my left arm covered by a cast, and my ribs too, everything bandaged for the fight against the monkey minotaur creature.

Me: I can eat on my own, that's good enough for me.

Darius: Can you even write?

Me: No...

Vlad: Really, why would you use your dominant arm to protect yourself from the hit of a monster?

Kai'sa: Instinct I guess, still, your instincts should have told you to run away instead.

She looked at me with a scolding glare.

Ahri: Well... I think it was pretty brave, but pretty stupid too.

We all turned to see her, she was... how to explain it? It looked as if she was ashamed about admitting that. And considering what she told me yesterday, it makes me wonder why she is here to begin with. But just straight up asking might be a little rude.

Me: I just did what I thought was right. Couldn't let that girl fight that thing on her own.

Ekko: And you ended up with a broken arm, and a couple of ribs too.

Kai'sa: Just do what our mother said and don't get into more trouble.

Me: It's not like I was actively looking for that monster or anything.

Kai'sa: Be more careful.

Me: Yeah, I get it.

Kai'sa: *Sigh* Well, I'm going to go back into my classroom, can I ask you guys to look out for him?