Show night

-Lux POV-

Me: I'm not sure about this.

Ahri: You are not sure? Look at me for a moment.

Riven: I think it fits you two.

Nidalee: You hit the nail with those costumes Riven.

I was looking at myself in a mirror, seeing the new costume I was wearing. It was a little witch costume. The top only covered the upper part of my torso, leaving my belly visible. It was a small vest with the design of plates on the shoulders, accompanied by a golden wing ornament. It had long black sleeves with a golden ring right below my shoulders, with white gloves that extended to my forearms with a blue armband. My skirt consisted in four sectioned pieces of cloth, with the laterals partially covering the front and back ones. I had a pair of tight high boots that ended with some frills. And for the final touch, I was wearing a blonde wig and a cute witch hat that combined with the rest of the set.

Not gonna lie, it looks cute and I kinda like it, but just thinking about using this costume to attend people as a cosplaying waitress

Not gonna lie, it looks cute and I kinda like it, but just thinking about using this costume to attend people as a cosplaying waitress... Yeah it messes up my nerves.

On the other hand, Ahri was...

Ahri: I'm gonna be honest, I like the costume, but I don't think I can put up an act of being "the cute girl that will obey my master's orders"

Nidalee: Well, as I said, you'll forge your reputation here.

Ahri: I'm going to do my best, but don't expect me to act like an anime girl.

Me: I mean you are already a tsundere so...

Ahri: What did you say?

Me: Nothing!

Ahri on her side was using a pretty interesting costume. She was using a blouse filled with glitter, with a jacket with a little golden heart ornament. The shoulders had some frills, and she had long sleeves. She was wearing tight shorts that had a belt around it, not to keep it in place really. Her legs were covered with a pantyhose, complimented by high heels. Her blonde hair was a little curlier, though it was minimum. To give the finishing touch, she had a cute hat that fit perfectly with the rest of the attire.

 To give the finishing touch, she had a cute hat that fit perfectly with the rest of the attire