"Tutoring"

-Ezreal POV-

4 PM. Already out of classes and with a whole afternoon of work ahead of me. I envy Jinx and Sarah; they went can go have fun while I'm stuck in this job... But it's not like I hate it, besides everything that might help my mother financially is something good for me.

But whatever. Time to go to wor-

*Ding* *Ding*

Me: A message?

I took out my phone and checked who just texted me, happened to be from two different people. Jinx sent a message telling me that Ahri wasn't going with her to see Ekko, something that I was suspecting since this morning. She didn't go to classes today and she didn't answer to any of my texts either.

Well then, the other message was from Taliyah, saying that the restaurant was going to be closed for the day due to a preventive fumigation. Sivir can be a little greedy but she doesn't doubt when it comes to spending money to make her business the best it can be. We haven't seen a single insect in the restaurant as far as I know, but she constantly makes sure it stays that way. One of the reasons I like working there to be honest, she really keeps the place in order and in the best possible conditions.

But anyway, that leaves me with nothing to do for the day.

I mean, I could go and help Lux to look for Shyvana in the wastelands, or go with Sarah and Janna to investigate the forest...

I checked my phone once more, seeing the photo in the screen. It shows a young woman with bright golden hair and beautiful blue eyes playing with a small child with the same traits. This brought me some memories of my childhood. I always had a photo of my mother playing with me as a child, a photo my father took without us noticing... But this bring me the thought, I haven't spent much time with my mother lately, and today is a great chance to do it.

Besides I don't have any request from the Star Guardians and my homework is nothing big, I actually can spend time with her. Guess that settles it.

As I walk though the streets, I manage to overhear some conversations here and there, people mentioning the stream that showed that Lunastra, many people theorizing about it and what it meant for the city. All I can do about it right now is feel just as much insecure as them, since none of us is really ready to face an Elder Dragon. The only two people that are likely able to face them are out of touch or disappeared...

I just hope that Lux is doing good with finding Shyvana.

Meanwhile I'll take a small rest from everything and go to see my mother.

*

-Sarah POV-

A team of three huntresses. Janna, Soraka and me. We were all ready to fight against the brute wyvern roaming around this forest, ready to take it down. Tough the reasons behind this hunt for my two companions is purely for the sake of the ecology of this place, I have another thing in mind.

The fight with that monster was what caused everything that happened between me and Kei'ral. If it wasn't for that fight... and for me, Kei'ral wouldn't have faced that Gore Magala directly and things would be like they used to be. But to be honest, I haven't been able to get any rest since that happened. Because his words keep echoing through my mind constantly.

How can he even claim to know me!? What gives him the right to think about me this way!?

I know what is pushing me through, I know my reasons to live. Pure revenge against those disgusting creatures that took my hopes away, because I know what I'm fighting against. I know what it means to be at war with the void. Everything you love, everything you care for, could disappear in an instant. There's really no point in creating bonds with others while the war is at course, and I won't rest or live "normally" until I make sure that every single void creature receives a starlight bullet right in the face.