Last man standing

-Lux POV-

PE... my favorite. Only this time, we were outside the gym, as it was destroyed yesterday during the Rajang attack.

Even so, the city is so used to monsters attacking from the void that a giant lightning ape is not going to bring a stop to the daily activities. Besides, most of the school remains standing so the directives just decided to go for it and not cancel class. Must be fun for those students that now have a giant hole in their classroom.

Either way, right now there were three classes reunited, as some of our normal schedules got shifted a little bit by some of the laboratories getting smashed by a golden dragon.

Professor Graves: Alright kids, due to special circumstances that everyone can see...

He turned to see the building, and we all did the same, seeing a giant hole in the side of the building.

Professor Graves: Many classes had to be rescheduled, so while I was only supposed to be having class with the 3-A group today, due to their other classrooms and laboratories being smashed to pieces, the classes 2-A and 3-B will be joining us. Now, since there are so many of you here, I asked for the help of some of the other teachers.

The teachers that came to the front were all familiar faces to me, there was our history teacher Miss Laurent, Mr. Braum and also Mr. Ryze from the 3-B class.

The other classes we were going to share a schedule with, the 2-A class, so Lulu and Poppy, together with Soraka and that Brayden guy who I don't really think anyone likes, were here too. And surprisingly enough, there was the 3-B class which, granted I don't know anyone from there, except Kai'sa. So, in a way, I think all the Star Guardians of the school are here in this class.

But there's one thing I and everyone else had noticed, making even the teachers show their surprise. Ahri being... kinda clingy with Kei'ral. I mean to her standards, she was just hugging him from behind, letting her head rest on his shoulder, but as natural as she looked doing it, Kei'ral seemed to not share the same calmness. He was blushing in embarrassment, and I think in a little happiness too, there was a smile there after all.

Professor Graves: So, with that out of the way, we are making it simple, dodgeball today. Anything to add?

Miss Laurent didn't say anything, but Mr. Braum took a step forward and decided to add in his usual cheerful tone.

Mr. Braum: Just remember kids, show good sportsmanship and have fun.

Mr. Ryze: This is basically just to kill time. I honestly think that due to the damages, classes should have been canceled, but the school committee didn't share the same idea. Don't take it too seriously.

Miss Laurent: Oh, so you think your class is going to lose?

Mr. Braum: Please Fiora, let's not make this a competition between classes.

Mr. Ryze: Yeah there is no reason to-

Miss Laurent: Winner gets the donuts of the other two during break.

Both male teachers were silent for a moment. Professor Graves looked at them with a smile as he waited for a response, as if he already knew what was coming.

Mr. Braum: Alright class, gather up, we are winning this game!

Mr. Ryze: Strategic meeting!

Miss Laurent: *chuckles* Works every time.

She approached our group with a smile on her face, looking at all of us as if she was taking notes.

Miss Laurent: Alright kids, win me those donuts, understood?