All or Nothing - Part 2 [M]

Simone poured the oil in her hand and rubbed her hands together. Sitting on the man's butt, she started from the bottom massaging him. She took her sweet time making sure he felt every touch. There was no reason for her to be here. Everything has been going smoothly with Evan until it no longer was. She gave him six months of her company which seemed to have flown by. Now, she was masking her feelings somehow sneaking around with her ex. He wasn't just any ex which made the matters worse.

"Right there..." he muttered, closing his eyes taking in the sensation of the oil against his back .

Everything about her aura calmed him down. He couldn't help but notice her at his games with Liv. He also couldn't help that she consumed his thoughts day and night more than his own girlfriend. The man hated that she was right - he needed to move on from her and he failed. As much as he liked Layla, they were on two different pages.

"You know... we can't keep doing this." She commented reaching his broad shoulders giving him a firm squeeze.

"Mmm... but your hands are magic."

"You know what I am talking about." She smacked her lips.

"Sweetheart, you are on my back in my jersey no less giving me a massage that feels amazing. It makes it very hard  for me to not want to fill you up." He responded pulling away from his pillow so she heard every word and the seriousness in his tone.

Simone wanted to be okay with his relationship. She said one thing while her body yearned him. The sexual tension was evident but she didn't want to get physical with him. Least she tried to tell herself that. Jordan tapping her thigh so she lifted up, he rolled over on his back bringing her back down on top. He sat up resting his hands on her hips hating how much he missed them together.

"I was joking, sort of. Hey...Why do you keep pulling away?" He stroked her cheek, resting his forehead against her.

"Jordan, You are with Layla."

"Yet, here we are. Something this strong is real and you know it. I want us back in every single way. All I want is your love and I feel like you are the one now pushing me away. Trust me, I tried to search for an ounce of what we had in other women and those feelings only goes back to you. What we have is rare. I've been in love with you since I was seventeen." He clarifed for re-assurance.

Jordan wasn't an idiot. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew his relationship with Layla was important to him like all of his relations with people in his life but maybe it was always meant to be platonic between them . After all, Layla was his sister's best friend. Simone was and still is his or so he delusionally wanted her to be.

He could sleep with all the women in LA making his body count higher and nothing would feel like an electric shock or make him as pissed as seeing Simone with anybody else but him. She was his. No matter the amount of denying and lies or how much they shoved their feelings down for each other to be "happy" , they knew the truth.

Deep down , Simone knew she wanted to be the one that was everything to him. The only problem was meaning that much to someone - with her flaws and all scared her. She really could live just off him smiling at her. Simone was more complete with Jordan than she ever felt with any other person. Looking in his eyes made her stomach do a million summer sults. Yet, she was still trying to do the right there. She didn't want to hurt Layla but she was failing.

"Everything comes back to you and that scares me." She whispered played with the chain on his neck.

"Why?" Jordan stared at her waiting an answer. The man absentmindedly touched her which wasn't doing much but making her yearn for more of his touch.