Santa Baby [M]

One more one shot after this and we are wrapping it up. The new season starts during winter break so you know it will be MESS! We almost there y'all. Here is my take that nobody asked for. Uh... enjoy CORE FOUR SUPREMACY 😌 🥵.

***

"You know you didn't have to take me." Keisha bounced.

Simone was taking Keisha back with her to Beverly for winter break. She knew that with Cam also going back home , she didn't want Keisha to be alone. This was Keisha's first time in California since she was a little girl. Her dad was busy with Bringston matters but nothing was a shock to her. She was looking forward to getting out of Atlanta for a change.

"Does it look like I want to deal with Cam complaining about how much he misses you?" Simone folded her clothes.

She was nervous about going home. She had been dodging the crew ever since she broke up with Jordan. It was a change that she wasn't used too. She avoided everyone like the plague no matter how much Spencer and Olivia reached out. It was clear that Jordan had moved on when she was blocked from his instagram, she needed to move on too. Least she tried. All her dates so far had sucked and barely kept her interest.

"Are you going to keep avoiding them?"

"Yes. I just want to see my dad and my baby. That's it. If I can avoid my mother then I call it a well deserved winter break." She answered.

Simone worked hard to get her grades back up. The break up left her unmotivated for a while but she needed to buckle down and letting Thea bully her wasn't going to fly going forward. She continued packing knowing that Keisha was already packed. Simone was dreading it. The knock on the door pulled both out of their conversation.

"Heyyyyy JR!" Keisha waved.

"What's up ladies? I just came to drop off some gifts." He smiled holding two bags in his hand.

"Oh word? Look at that Simone, we getting gifts up in this piece."

"You didn't have to do that JR." Simone replied.

"I know but y'all are my people so no biggie." He split up the bags handing them over to them.

Simone dug through her closet pulling out the perfectly wrapped gift that had a name tag for JR. She handed it over with a smile. He hugged her tightly and chilled for a bit before heading to a workout.

"Y'all so cute." Keisha pointed out.

"JR and I?" Simone rose a brow.

"Yes. Don't act like you don't agree." Her friend laughed. She could see the vision even if she didn't.

"Nah. I am fresh from a long relationship. Besides, Damon would never shut up if I went after his brother." She shook her head knowing she would never hear the end of it and he would consider it betrayal.

"So? He tried to go after you and he knew you had a whole ass husband. I don't see the problem. Oh, sorry!" Keisha could see the wave of sadness as Simone attempted to shake it off.

"It's fine." She went back to packing putting more effort in being quicker so they wouldn't miss their flight.

Nate was going home for Christmas herself and promised the girls that she was throwing a New Year's Eve bash upon her grand return to campus. JR drove the girls and Cam to the airport since his car had the best chance of them not slipping and sliding in the snow. It was such a difference from what Simone was used too. She was ready for the California weather.