Chemical Embrace - Part 2

"Simoooone!" Olivia called out walking into her friends apartment with her spare key.

Simone heard her name and her brain took a moment finally registered that it was morning. She felt a chest and looked up slowly seeing her best friend's brother as her human pillow. He was knocked out. She peeked underneath her covers and he was completely naked. Now she remembered kissing him but everything after that was a blur.

She got up and checked her trash seeing the condom wrapper let out a sigh of relief. She heard Olivia announce that she had breakfast. Simone shouldn't panic because this was all Olivia's idea anyway. She wanted her and Jordan to connect. Maybe not sexually but that happened and the more Simone thought about it , the nastier place her mind went.

Simone pounced on the man shaking him. How could he sleep so peacefully? It wasn't like Liv was a quiet talker.

"Jordan! You gotta go."  She shook him again.

"You were so warm.."  He mumbled reaching for her with half open lids.

"Your sister is here." She pouted.

"So? Liv is always in somebody's business." He whined, flipping the pillow to the cold side.

"Jordan."

"Simone. Don't be trying to treat me like no booty call. Who cares if she catches us." Jordan didn't give a damn.

"I care!"

"Get back in your spot before she really comes in here." He continued.

"Are you threatening me with your dick?"

"You got five seconds to change your tune." He looked at her motioning to the spot next to him she was previously in the middle of the night. Somehow she had got way too comfortable thus woke up on his chest.

"I am serious bro." She crossed her arms against her chest. Liv was the last person she needed catching them. She climbed back in bed.

"I wasn't bro last night." Jordan rolled them over using her as a pillow mostly so she shut up.

"It wasn't suppose to happen."

"Are you mad that the sex was good or are you mad that it was with me because what is the problem?" Jordan crawled backwards getting under her covers.

"No, no! Don't you dare." She pointed her finger at him, sighing at his failure to follow instructions.

"Simone Hicks, what  are you doing in there!" Olivia knocked on the door.

"Don't come - in here! Would you!" Simone shot a glance at Jordan.

"Are you talking to me?" Liv questioned making Jordan smile as he proceeded to  kiss her inner thighs and ignore her demands to stop. He took it more as a sign to keep being a little shit.

"No no, just trying to get my rabbit to function." She chewed on her bottom lip.

"Oh shit.. Carry on. I thought I saw Jordan's suv in the parking lot." Olivia leaned against the door.

"Go away O-" Simone covered his mouth.

"Simone?"  Liv smirked trying not to laugh.

"Huh?"

"Is my brother the rabbit?" Liv snickered.

"Girl , what?"  Simone eyes widened trying to process what was happening. None of them were stupid but this was embarrassing.