Life Changes - Part 2 [M]

Requested:  petty simone + Layla catching Jimone 😈

Tw: oral , nasty vibes , etc read at your own risk. This was a ramble

***

Simone sprayed whip cream on top of the baked peaches and vanilla ice cream. Layla sat across from her typing away on her laptop. She didn't understand why she was so dead set on not going to college but she had Coop's words lingering in the back of her mind.

"Hey Layla." She called out.

"Mhm?" The other girl responding shooting off an email.

"Uh, just out of curiosity.. why haven't you and Jordan ever considered dating? I mean you guys kind of hit every trope there is. Best friend 's brother , girl meets boy , popular girl and the jock athlete ..." Simone rattled off.

"Why would I date Jordan?" Layla looked up.

"Tall , athletic , protective , good listener and he smells really good."

"I don't know. We were always in relationships." Layla didn't know how to really answer the question but maybe honesty was the best policy.

"Sooo you would've dated him if I wasn't in the picture?" Simone stabbed her fork waiting the answer.

"Where is this coming from exactly Simone? Are you saying Jordan and I shouldn't be friends?"

"Oh, I don't care if you guys are friends. I care that you were caught in 4K moaning his name." She could tell Layla look like she was about to lose all the color in her face.

"I would never do that."

"Are you sure you don't have feelings because that sounded like a dream you wanted to make reality." Simone licked her fork.

"That has to be fake." Layla rolled her eyes.

Simone hit play on the clip. Layla looked dumbfounded. Now how Simone got hold of the evidence was between her and the source but she was trying to figure out what was happening.

"I mean if you have sex dreams about Jordan. It's okay to admit it. I mean I have them except... mine turn into reality. And let me tell ya, he's a big boy. I shouldn't objectify my man because that's just rude but you have dreams too so hey.. let me paint a picture for you. It will never in this lifetime happen for you. "

Layla stared at Simone still unsure of what to say.

"Baby!" Jordan closed the front door behind him.

He spotted Simone's car keys in the foyer and removed the house key from his key ring placing it on hers. He no longer had use for it and he didn't need her spending money on a duplicate when she could just have his. The house wasn't noisy like it usually was.

"Babe!" He called out again

"In the kitchen my love." She leaned against the island going back to her desert.

"Came to fill up your tank." He walked to her kissing her cheek. Jordan grabbed a water bottle from the fridge twisting the cap off.

"You drove all the way over here to take my car to fill it?" Simone smirked.

"Did you fill up your tank?" He quizzed holding a hand to his ear. He was met with silence.

"Exactly. That's what I thought. Yes, I came to go fill up your tank." Jordan continued.

"Never thought I'd turn a hoe into a house husband but appreciate you." She humored trying not to laugh at his deadpan expression.

"Did you break Layla or something? Why does she look like that?" He was positive they had a staring contest for five minutes straight. He chugged on his water.