Down for you

Walking around GAU campus, nobody could stop the stupid grin on Jordan's face. Simone was in town and that meant he was going to make the most of it. It started with a nap first since she took a red eye flight and now finally a tour of the campus. Jordan hugged his girlfriend from behind. He had no idea what she was going on about something pertaining to Keisha forcing her to have a social life.

He wasn't paying much attention. All he knew was that she was here breathing the same air and that's all that mattered to him. It felt like it had been months since they were both busy - well she seemed more busy. Jordan sadly had a lot of free time.

"Must you always smell good?" He humming, obnoxiously sniffing her.

"Jordan, please. Just because I am also an athlete doesn't mean I want to smell like I've been outside all day." she made a face of disgust. Simone could never.

Jordan chuckled stopping her for a kiss. Simone sucked on his bottom lip not having a single care if anybody walked past disgusted by their make out session. It had been too long and phone sex wasn't enough. She was even so deprived that she forgot she was in somebody else's home the last time they had their face time call. All it did was light a fire in her ass that she needed him in person.

"Baker!" Wade Waters walked up interrupting the couple.

Jordan sighed loudly pulling away from Simone.

"Yes, Wade?" He replied dryly placing a hand on Simone's shoulder to hint to her everything was fine.

"Aren't you forgetting that my car needs to be washed and I also need gas?" He questioned.

Simone made a face at the demand. She didn't like his tone and she could see the way Jordan looked embarrassed that he couldn't have liked it either.

"Yeah, no. Wash your own shit." Simone looked at Wade.

She watched all the guys drop their duffle bags. Simone snorted at them thinking they had her scared.

"Babe, it's fine... it's just h-" Jordan tried to explain.

"Hazing? Yeah, absolutely the fuck not."

Wade Waters had the wrong one. Simone didn't know what was going on but she didn't like it and she wasn't going to stand for it. She wasn't going to sit to the side and watch someone she loved feel defenseless even if it was her boyfriend.

"It's okay, really." Jordan's weak smile was enough for her to see that nothing was fine. She knew all his smiles and this was one that just screamed sadness. She watched as he took Wade's keys anyway.

Simone snatched them out his hands and threw them near the trees nearby.

"Go fetch bitch. This hazing shit stops here."

She held up her hand to silence her boyfriend. She wasn't scared of some star quarterback. Simone wasn't about to argue with any one about her choices. Nothing about Wade Waters scared her.

"Did your little girlfriend just throw my keys Baker?" Wade cocked his head.

"Um.... I-I'll go get them." Jordan started to head in that direction until Simone pulled him back by his backpack.

"Jordan does not answer to you or anyone else on your team. If you're mad that he is taking your spot then blame yourself maggot because when he does, you'll be the one kissing his ass." Simone said kicking his duffle bag.

"Got me ruining my new shoes for some white boy. The audacity!" she mumbled.

Simone jumped at Wade and grabbed Jordan's hand walking away. Jordan looked back between Wade's shock and Simone's anger taken a back.