Cuff it - Part 3 [M]

TW: you already know!!!! Anyway this is for Nefie 🤧

"I still think you're cheating." Jordan mumbled in Simone's ear.

"It's not my fault you suck at basketball." She took another shot seeing it go in with ease.

"There is no fucking way you're this good."

"Are you trying to say it's because I am a woman?" She turned to look at him.

"N-No. it's just that you're amazing at tennis and... so many other things. Why can't you just be ... are you fucking kidding me?" Jordan watched her throw the ball behind her and it went in.

"Good thing that you're a hot sore loser." She kissed him walking away.

It wasn't Simone fault that she practiced a lot with basketball during her youth. Her father was more obsessed with basketball than he was with football. Simone was too short to play but it didn't stop her from kicking anybody's ass with her skills.

"Can we love and basketball this?" Jordan caught up to her finding any means to get her alone.

Things were smooth sailing. They were really taking time to learn about one another now that they were exclusively seeing each other. She really consumed his mind and all he thought about was when the next  time he was going to see her again. His eyes trailed her body seeing her flex her leg to tie her shoe. Even that was fucking hot.

"Olivia and Spence are doing their own thing." He was sure they lost them two hours ago.

Actually he forgot they all decided this was a double date. He didn't care about entertaining his sister and best friend. He just wanted to be up under Simone until the sun came up. He patted his leg so he could tie her other shoe for her. It was really just an excuse to ran his hands up her thighs. Atlanta did her well but it was clear that Simone was ignoring his needs.

"Come on, let's find another game that you will actually win at." She kissed him.

"I know a game." He held her sliding his hands in the pockets of her jeans.

"Do you now?"

"Uh huh. It's called how many times can Simone scream Jordan." He smirked looking down at her.

"You want me?" She matched his smile.

"I would bend you over right now if it wasn't considered illegal." Now that he said it, he wouldn't mind if people watched. They were both stunning and sounded like an easy way to make money.

"You gotta win this ass." She snaked her hand up his shirt rubbing his happy trail.

"Si-can you not do that?" He stammered.

"But it's so sexy." She continued. She lead him to the photobooth.

"You gotta be quiet." She held a finger to his mouth.

"What are you..." his voice almost went an octave higher.

She kissed him releasing him from his jeans. Taking his wallet, she stole some change sitting it off to the side. She played with his balls keeping watch of his face. She licked the tip of his balls hearing him groan. She continued stroking him and used her free hand to stick money in the machine hitting the start button. Simone went quicker switching between her hand and her mouth taking him deeper.

"F..." he spoke through gritted teeth.

She pulled away to get the first set of photos and put more coins in. Jordan looked at her with lust filled eyes as his hand pushed her gently back down. His eyes closed feeling the sensation of her mouth wrapped around him taking him deeper inch by inch. Even her own moans were creeping in.